I have no ups drop off point where I live
Discus and support I have no ups drop off point where I live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kian Brady, Feb 18, 2024.
Thema:
I have no ups drop off point where I live
Loading...
-
I have no ups drop off point where I live - Similar Threads - ups drop off
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Advance warfare supply drops not showing up
in XBoX Games and AppsAdvance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help... -
Twitch Drops and KFC Diablo IV Rewards Not Showing Up in Game
in XBoX Games and AppsTwitch Drops and KFC Diablo IV Rewards Not Showing Up in Game: Hi. I have earned rewards/drops for Diablo IV through Twitch and KFC. Both accounts are connected to Battle.net and Battle.net is connected to Twitch, Xbox, and KFC. I've earned the rewards as... -
Drop down audio adjustment menu not showing up with wireless headset connected
in XBoX on ConsolesDrop down audio adjustment menu not showing up with wireless headset connected: I recently purchased a pair of turtle beach stealth 600s for Xbox one. When I got to adjust the audio setting when clicking the home button the audio prompt isn't there. However, when I plug in my... -
Hz drop down menu not showing up on Xbox one X
in XBoX AccessibilityHz drop down menu not showing up on Xbox one X: Hey yall i recently purchased a 144hz monitor because i have a PC as well as an xbox one x which i have heard recently has gotten an update to support 120hz. I know my hdmi and monitor is legit... -
Xbox one Chatpad no longer lighting up after controller drop.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one Chatpad no longer lighting up after controller drop.: I left my controller (with the chatpad connected) on my table and went to the kitchen. I was playing Destiny 2, and while I was away my character was being shot, causing vibration on the... -
Advanced Supply Drop for CoD: Advanced Warfare NOT showing up.
in XBoX Games and AppsAdvanced Supply Drop for CoD: Advanced Warfare NOT showing up.: I've spent 40.00 now on the Advanced Supply Drop for Advanced Warfare on the 360. Neither of the DLC has appeared as it is supposed to and I'm slightly angry that I spent money on something that... -
Up All Night DLC Drop Club
in XBoX Games and AppsUp All Night DLC Drop Club: Up All Night DLC Drop Club IM awake ;) a77b0d52-1da9-4ef0-9771-50052475c636