I have no sound on my Xbox one X other when I play rocket league. Help!

Discus and support I have no sound on my Xbox one X other when I play rocket league. Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have no sound on my Xbox one X other when I play rocket league. No Home Screen sounds, no other game sounds. I have tried other games and there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MDHolms15, Feb 6, 2023.

1. MDHolms15
    MDHolms15 Guest

I have no sound on my Xbox one X other when I play rocket league. No Home Screen sounds, no other game sounds. I have tried other games and there is no sound. I have tried restarting my Xbox, unplugging it, seeing if there are any updates. No luck. The sound system I am using is a Roku Stream Bar Surround. I tried plugging in my headphones and I am getting sound through those on everything. Just not through the tv other than playing rocket league.

:)

MDHolms15, Feb 6, 2023
  2. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Wait wait...

Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

Many thanks...
  3. Grapple Tackle Win User

Help setting up 2nd xbox.

Thank you, but let's assume I buy another copy of Rocket League, but not another Xbox Live subscription. When he signs in as himself on my xbox, he will be able to play his copy of Rocket League but how will Xbox Live work?
  4. Antonio Carlos Mario Win User

The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking

Hi my problem is that all the achivments and the games are not saved on my Xbox account, in my xbox account, When I login on google its says that I never play other games tha kinnect and I Have not player those games in ages. Im a Rocket league player but
    following the information thats on my account i dont even have that game.

I figured out because i was trying to track my MMR on the game and I tries to search my Xbox account name thats Mr l Tony and it sayd that it wasnt a rocket league player with that account. I dont know what to do PLS help
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Game Pass

i started gaming in 1982 when i was 4, i am going to have to put rocket league down and play some other games me thinks.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

My accounts/devices

Hi Jude,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. We understand you're attempting to install Rocket League on your PC. Unfortunately, Rocket league isn't part of our

Xbox play anywhere games
    . This means that rocket league only works on the Xbox One, it wouldn't be available on PC. Even though it's not part of our Xbox play anywhere games i believe there's third party sites such as (Steam)
    that has rocket league available on PC. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. I have no sound on my Xbox one X other when I play rocket league. Help! - Similar Threads - sound play rocket

2. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9
  3. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  4. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  5. Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound: Starting in mid-November when I am doing a puzzle in Jigsaw, there is one Black Friday Bestbuy ad that keeps playing 4-5 times in a row and with sound. It shows as muted but still plays sound. I...
  6. my external speakers won't play sound on my new monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    my external speakers won't play sound on my new monitor?: i just bought two new monitors both new sceptre's 30 inch's i plugged my Xbox into one of them and my pc to the other my pc show theres audio playing in the sound bar but there's no sound coming...
  7. My xbox won't play the second start-up sound when I force it into troubleshoot

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't play the second start-up sound when I force it into troubleshoot: My xbox had a os failure. Ive reset the xbox to its factory settings a couple of months ago. Back then it would show me the troubleshoot screen. Now it won't. And as a bonus when I try to force it...
  8. Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones: Once I enter game menu in both Halo Infinite and Aliens: Fireteam Elite, the sound becomes flat and barely hearable. It's like I was using $1 headphones. Disabling hands free setting for BT...
  9. My Xbox series X won't play sound through the speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X won't play sound through the speakers: My xbox series X will play sound through the head set but not the TV speakers or the sound bar I have its been fine for years and all the sudden after playing BTD6 it stop work one night....
  10. Sound keeps cutting out only when playing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound keeps cutting out only when playing games: I have an Xbox One that’s about 6 or 7 years old now and recently I’ve noticed after about 2 minutes of playing any game the sound cuts out. I’ve tried basic trouble shooting like changing the...