I have no multy-player connection, why?

Discus and support I have no multy-player connection, why? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a xbox gold subscription, however I gan not connect to Multiplayer on my console. When I try I get a prompt to select a plan. WHY?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bruns V Hoffman, Nov 15, 2019.

1. I have no multy-player connection, why?

I have a xbox gold subscription, however I gan not connect to Multiplayer on my console. When I try I get a prompt to select a plan. WHY?

:)

Bruns V Hoffman, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Bruns V Hoffman Win User

Thanks guys. I had tried all of these ideas prior to posting for help. None of them helped or made a differance. The multiplayer link will be my next effort.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

if you are being asked to select a plan you either no longer have a subscription or the system thinks you no longer have a subscription.

Verify the subscription in your account as the previous poster stated. Make sure you are using the correct account.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

I would verify you have an active sub at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If everything looks good make sure that is the account you're signing in to and if it is go ahead and do a full restart on your Xbox and try to play again.
  5. Brett ThomasHughes Win User

Multiplayer connection solution said “all services are available”.????
    You’re rich
  6. Bruns V Hoffman Win User

Multiplayer connection solution said “all services are available”.????
Thema:

1. I have no multy-player connection, why? - Similar Threads - multy player connection

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Multi Player ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi Player ?: Hi I’m new to Xbox (annd gaming in general) and just purchased an Xbox Series X with 2 controllers. I would like to play racing games with 2 players (in person) with 2 controllers (not online)....
  4. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...
  7. Mine craft cannot play multi player and connect to worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft cannot play multi player and connect to worlds: My kids play mine craft on ipads, both have microsoft account and can login and play individually. I have set privacy on both accounts and enabled multi player. When they try to connect to the...
  8. XB1X - 98% packet loss, Can't Connect to Any Multi-player Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1X - 98% packet loss, Can't Connect to Any Multi-player Servers: I received a new modem and router yeaterday (F@st5280 router, Spectrum service). Initially I could play multi-player games fine, but began to see lag and teleporting characters. After a few hours,...
  9. I am unable to connect to multi player games and my reputation is 'avoid me', what can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to connect to multi player games and my reputation is 'avoid me', what can ...: I am unable to connect to multi player games and my reputation is 'avoid me', what can i do? d3620d14-d835-429b-8a07-9c32ab0c1039
  10. Can't Connect to Xbox Live multi-player games on Xbox One because of strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to Xbox Live multi-player games on Xbox One because of strict NAT: What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA Modem brand & model number: NONE Router brand & model number: N300-WiFi Router Model: WNR3500L How many 360 and One consoles are connected to...