I have no drivers on the install disk for my xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows, how...

Discus and support I have no drivers on the install disk for my xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows, how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just recently bought a Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows and I've tried everything I can to find a driver, whether it be through device manager... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Lake, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Samuel Lake
    Samuel Lake Guest

I have no drivers on the install disk for my xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows, how...

We just recently bought a Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows and I've tried everything I can to find a driver, whether it be through device manager -> update driver -> search internet OR Select files and nothing at all from either sources. Please provide the driver link so that I can use my Device. It also won't let me show a screenshot because of an upload error idk. I'm using a Windows 10 device.

:)

Samuel Lake, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Cheshie Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Driver Isn't Recognized

Hi,

Thanks for the link but I'm specifically struggling to figure out why the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver won't install on my Windows 10.
  3. JakeWinkles Win User

Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver software?

I had the same issue when I got a receiver from someone without the disk. I installed it on Windows 10 by going to device manager and right clicking on the "unknown device".

From there, I selected the following: Update driver,

Browse my computer for drivers,

Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer,

Show all or scroll down to Xbox360 peripherals,

Then choosing Microsoft on the left box and finding Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows on the right, highlight the option on the right and click Next.

Say yes to any warnings about incompatibility and it should install.

Hope this helps
  4. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Gaming Receiver doesen't work (HEELP)

Windows has most of the drivers for Xbox controllers and wireless receivers already, but sometimes you need to give it a bit of help.

Try this method: Open your device manager and double click on the receiver with the yellow mark on it. Then select the Driver tab and click on "Update driver". Next, select "Browse my computer for driver software" and then "Let me pick from a list of device
    drivers on my computer". Then scroll all the way to the bottom and look for "Xbox 360 Peripherals". Select that and then choose "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows".

Install that and you should be good to go.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Download page redirects, invalidating help articles regarding connecting xbox 360 controllers to a PC

Zsigma,

Are you trying to find the drivers for the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver? If so, then the drivers are built in to Windows 10, and should install automatically when you plug the adapter into a USB port. If you are using an earlier version of windows, then
    the add new hardware wizard should start, and find the drivers.

PCs require the adapter in order to use a 360 controller, as the controller uses a custom wireless format.

There are instructions to set up the receiver and controller here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver-windows

Good Luck!
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox wireless adapter malfunction.

try delete the driver and install again the driver

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/How+to+install+the+Xbox+One+Wireless+Receiver+in+Windows+10/103157

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
Thema:

1. I have no drivers on the install disk for my xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows, how... - Similar Threads - drivers install disk

2. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  3. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...: HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n...
  4. Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks: I have an Xbox 360 Ace edge I wonder if there's a driver for it I would like to use the extra features and I would also like it not to show up at 360 controller hori doesn't have a driver on their...
  5. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  6. Out of date graphics driver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of date graphics driver: Hello, so I've been trying to trouble shoot this error for almost 4 months now, no ones been able to solve it and I'm about to throw my pc out the window. Now I have tried 4 different cards in my...
  7. Missing camera driver in device manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing camera driver in device manager: HI im having problems with my camera and its not working. I already tried turning it on manually, troubleshooting it, uninstall/install app, followed some instructions from the internet and its...
  8. Why won't windows 11 install Xbox controller drivers?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't windows 11 install Xbox controller drivers?: I have a Windows 11 PC and it will not update the controller driver. When I plug in a controller it shows up in device manager with the little yellow icon that shows there is a problem and when I...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after installing any type of GPU driver.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 freezes after installing any type of GPU driver.: Hi all, I have a HD 7990 which I have just bought. I installed drivers no problem and It ran great until two of the fans stopped and the GPU reached 95 degrees momentarily. I powered down the...
  10. EROR KETIKA INSTAL DRIVER PACK PADA LAPTOP ACER -[Translation - ERROR WHEN INSTALL THE DRIVER ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    EROR KETIKA INSTAL DRIVER PACK PADA LAPTOP ACER -[Translation - ERROR WHEN INSTALL THE DRIVER ...: Problem signature: Pertanyaan Saya Mengapa kalo saya Instal Driverpack atau yang lainya muncul seperti halaman dibawah ini? selalu Eror dan tdk bisa instal apapun.. mohon pencerahanya!...