I have no drivers on the install disk for my xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows, how...

Discus and support I have no drivers on the install disk for my xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows, how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just recently bought a Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows and I've tried everything I can to find a driver, whether it be through device manager... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Lake, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Samuel Lake
    Samuel Lake Guest

I have no drivers on the install disk for my xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows, how...

We just recently bought a Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows and I've tried everything I can to find a driver, whether it be through device manager -> update driver -> search internet OR Select files and nothing at all from either sources. Please provide the driver link so that I can use my Device. It also won't let me show a screenshot because of an upload error idk. I'm using a Windows 10 device.

:)

Samuel Lake, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Cheshie Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Driver Isn't Recognized

Hi,

Thanks for the link but I'm specifically struggling to figure out why the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver won't install on my Windows 10.
  3. JakeWinkles Win User

Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver software?

I had the same issue when I got a receiver from someone without the disk. I installed it on Windows 10 by going to device manager and right clicking on the "unknown device".

From there, I selected the following: Update driver,

Browse my computer for drivers,

Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer,

Show all or scroll down to Xbox360 peripherals,

Then choosing Microsoft on the left box and finding Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows on the right, highlight the option on the right and click Next.

Say yes to any warnings about incompatibility and it should install.

Hope this helps
  4. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Gaming Receiver doesen't work (HEELP)

Windows has most of the drivers for Xbox controllers and wireless receivers already, but sometimes you need to give it a bit of help.

Try this method: Open your device manager and double click on the receiver with the yellow mark on it. Then select the Driver tab and click on "Update driver". Next, select "Browse my computer for driver software" and then "Let me pick from a list of device
    drivers on my computer". Then scroll all the way to the bottom and look for "Xbox 360 Peripherals". Select that and then choose "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows".

Install that and you should be good to go.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Download page redirects, invalidating help articles regarding connecting xbox 360 controllers to a PC

Zsigma,

Are you trying to find the drivers for the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver? If so, then the drivers are built in to Windows 10, and should install automatically when you plug the adapter into a USB port. If you are using an earlier version of windows, then
    the add new hardware wizard should start, and find the drivers.

PCs require the adapter in order to use a 360 controller, as the controller uses a custom wireless format.

There are instructions to set up the receiver and controller here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver-windows

Good Luck!
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox wireless adapter malfunction.

try delete the driver and install again the driver

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/How+to+install+the+Xbox+One+Wireless+Receiver+in+Windows+10/103157

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
Thema:

1. I have no drivers on the install disk for my xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows, how... - Similar Threads - drivers install disk

2. Xbox 360 wireless receiver on Windows 11 installs wrong Driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless receiver on Windows 11 installs wrong Driver: The Xbox 360 receiver when plugged on my win 11 machine keeps installing the wrong drivers even i manually selected the driver from Xbox 360 controller for windows (which is wrong driver) to...
  3. Is there a location to install the drivers for an xbox one controller on windows, my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a location to install the drivers for an xbox one controller on windows, my...: My controller will not connect via wire to my PC, have tried plugging into USB port on mother board but no luck. Tried to manually chnage the driver but my PC does not seem to have the controller...
  4. GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install?: I'm trying to download the newest driver from Nvidia's GeForce Experience but it keeps saying I don't have enough space. It's probably trying to save to the C drive but it doesn't tell me or give...
  5. i'm having some problem on installing graphics driver on GT730 do anyone know how to fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm having some problem on installing graphics driver on GT730 do anyone know how to fix this?: i'm having some problem on installing graphics driver on GT730 do anyone know how to fix this? 5dcd59ad-cb4d-4ab4-a141-0cf3f11de0c8
  6. Device Driver are not installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Driver are not installed: Hi, I recently found out in performance monitor that I have a device that is not installed. It is named an Unknown device but the hardware id it as ROOT\NVVHCI. I am unable to update it and...
  7. Can't install to driver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install to driver: Whenever is try to change the install location to my driver on the Xbox app the location never changes. I can't install any games because my storage is full, but my driver has plenty of space. Can...
  8. realtek audio driver not installing

in XBoX on Consoles
    realtek audio driver not installing: so im trying to resolve an audio issue, and im trying to reinstall realtek audio manager, I went to the ASUS site, got my laptops (ROG GL551Jw)s specific audio driver and I do the steps, restart,...
  9. gpu driver installation problem

in XBoX on Windows
    gpu driver installation problem: I have a radeon 7670m in my laptop but after i install the drivers from amd's website windows stops it and shows error code 43 i tried using the driver easy software etc still nothing after i use...
  10. Would it be possible to install drivers made for Windows 10/11 on the Xbox One's OS? It's...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would it be possible to install drivers made for Windows 10/11 on the Xbox One's OS? It's...: Is it even possible to run MSI files or EXE files in developer mode on Xbox? If so, I bet I could get my One by Wacom working on Xbox. I'm gonna see in a few months what Developer Mode can...