I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why???

Discus and support I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why??? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Have updated Xbox and no discord availability in parties and chat section….why???? b090c2f3-3b80-4767-8c0e-6620ab08eb2a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Eric Feldman, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Eric Feldman
    Eric Feldman Guest

I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why???

Have updated Xbox and no discord availability in parties and chat section….why????

:)

Eric Feldman, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Eric

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build : beta OS in your console?
    Did you tried re-linking your accounts?
    Or, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Nightmare Mist Win User

Connecting Headsets and Microphones.

Typically it's a drive of software update issue, also if your using a 3rd party chat app such as discord would also determine the capability
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

discord on xbox

While I currently do use Discord over XBL Party Chat, it does hinder a few of my friends that don't have a pc close to them or able to use their phone for Discord. If they did bring Discord to both Xbox and PS4 via app, you'd be able to play cross play games
    with chat easier.
Thema:

1. I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why??? - Similar Threads - discord option parties

2. The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...: The "join party" button is greyed out, i can't accept or send invites, and i can't join discord calls either. Please help. 45c385ce-35ef-49c5-a158-0c0a0fc8993d
  3. Discord Option Not Showing in Parties

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Option Not Showing in Parties: The option to connect to Discord through the party on my Xbox is gone. I unlinked and relinked them and it says everything is good but when I hit transfer on my Discord app it just takes me to...
  4. Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server

in XboX Insiders
    Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server: It usually has a button saying to connect but it isn’t there anymore and I also linked both apps to my account submitted by /u/DeathRider93 [link] [comments]
  5. Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it

in XboX Insiders
    Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it: When I go to party and chats the discord link should be right under "chat requests" but it isn't there for me. Any idea why it isn't there for me? I don't have alpha software. submitted by...
  6. Stream voice sharing options for discord

in XboX Insiders
    Stream voice sharing options for discord: Hi all, is it possible when using discord on xbox and streaming, to get other peoples voice activity on discord to be picked up on stream? Thanks. submitted by /u/SqwashGaming [link] [comments]
  7. Used the Discord option once and now it no longer shows up, any idea’s?

in XboX Insiders
    Used the Discord option once and now it no longer shows up, any idea’s?: Signed up for the update preview program and joined the Delta group. Tried Discord and everything went smoothly but once I disconnected from the call the option to use it hasn’t reappeared since....
  8. Discord Option Disappearance Fix

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Option Disappearance Fix: For those Xbox insiders who have unlinked their discord and Xbox and no longer have access to discord voice chats over Xbox, the option to “try discord on Xbox” may have disappeared like it did...
  9. No option to join discord on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    No option to join discord on xbox: I joined the update thing, and i still have no option to connect discord or anything. There is no option in my parties and chats tab. I dont think i missed a option or anything, did i? submitted...
  10. Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option: To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However soon after (about a half hour) the option under...