I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account

Discus and support I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account cd676231-2bed-4beb-9aaa-4c9ea08d6a40 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProJecT FaTalZz, Oct 23, 2017.

1. I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account

:)

ProJecT FaTalZz, Oct 23, 2017
  2. WHY IS ALL MY ACCOUNTS BANNED

i have an active comms and multiplayer ban and i have no console ban. the ban is only on 1 account but all my accounts are affected by this ban and i made more and so are they. again i have no console ban so can someone give me advice on what to do or have
    a solution

meapmogravy77, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Suspension over yet still can't message or talk in parties

but it wasn't supposed to be a console ban right? Otherwise on the other profiles on the console it would say that they have active bans on the enforcement site and none of the other accounts do it says they have a perfect record.

So what am I perm banned or something? Was the console ban a mistake for an account ban? And if so how can this be fixed without me having to try contact enforcement because I cant submit a case review as there's no active bans to submit one for and they
    have no number, email and aren't on their forums anymore.

mm cool killa, Oct 23, 2017
  4. I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account

There are two levels of bans.

1. Profile level which means the account itself is banned.

2. Console level which means any profile on the console itself has lost privileges.

With a profile level ban no matter what console the profile is signed into the privileges that were taken away it will not be able to use. and with this level you can file a case review at enforcement.xbox.com as long as the ban is over 24 hours.

With a Console ban any profile on that console will not be able to communicate and this level of ban will not show up on the enforcement teams website and there is no way to be able to file for a case review.

so it sounds like you may have a console ban if both you and your brother can not communicate on the same console. The best way to test this is if you have a friend that has a console you can sign into their console with your profile and see if it works
    that way.

steeledwand7664, Oct 27, 2017
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

There are two levels of bans.

1. Profile level which means the account itself is banned.

2. Console level which means any profile on the console itself has lost privileges.

With a profile level ban no matter what console the profile is signed into the privileges that were taken away it will not be able to use. and with this level you can file a case review at enforcement.xbox.com as long as the ban is over 24 hours.

With a Console ban any profile on that console will not be able to communicate and this level of ban will not show up on the enforcement teams website and there is no way to be able to file for a case review.

so it sounds like you may have a console ban if both you and your brother can not communicate on the same console. The best way to test this is if you have a friend that has a console you can sign into their console with your profile and see if it works
    that way.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Read Please

You are responsible for all activity on your account. This includes the fact that your brother got onto your account and was able to edit it using external means.

All things associated with the banned account (gold/DLC/points) are now lost and cannot be transferred. This is part of the punishment of being banned.
  7. CynthiaGH Win User

Migrating Mojang Account to Microsoft

I see yes, I remember now. I just saw there is still one enforcement active and permanent. My brother used my email back in 2015 to create a profile on xbox. He got banned for cheating. So basically, I cannot use that email. Even though I bought minecraft with it on Mojang. Soo, I’ll have to once again buy it for another email…
  8. Ca233BR Win User

Xbox accounts

I set my Xbox as home on my account, my brother and a friend, when I set my friend's account as home was all right but for some mistake of mine or Xbox My brother's account disabled his home several times on my Xbox and my friend's , so consequently I
    had to activate (my brother's account) but when I missed an option to activate the home I stopped, the next day I went to see if I still had home options to be sure, and to my surprise they all ended. I ask again for you to help me because because of this
    I will not be able to play some games acquired in my brother's account .
  9. oRBiT SLR RouGe Win User

Communication enforcement

I would like to ask that yesterday I was temporarily banned from communication and today the suspension expired but still 3 hours later it has unbanned but I cannot hear my friends speaking when I am on my account in a party with them. I am concerned as
    to what they have done because I have been given back privileges to send messages but not speak to my friends
Thema:

1. I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account - Similar Threads - active ban still

2. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  3. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  4. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  5. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  6. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  7. Banned without any previous or active suspensions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without any previous or active suspensions: I logged on to my old account just to see that I was banned without reason, I have no active or previous suspensions, and 0 strikes. [img] 3d2d1e0f-b6a3-4311-93bc-d8eaebdbddee
  8. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64
  10. When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...: When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an appeal, why does it say “Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later.” Does it mean my...