I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not...

Discus and support I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Latimer, Jan 20, 2023.

1. I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not...

I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it not?

:)

Thomas Latimer, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it not?

Hi Thomas! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

As checked here, the game Left 4 Dead 2 should be a backwards compatible game. What exactly is the error message you get there?
  3. Thomas Latimer Win User

When I put it in. It says sorry this game isn’t playable here.

For a list of original Xbox & Xbox 360 games that are playable, go to Xbox/backcompat (0x8082000c)
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for the error message. Do you have another Xbox 360 game disc there that we can try that is backwards compatible to isolate the issue?
  5. VanBur3n Win User

Happy Halloween for L4D Fans

Valve could have used this time to make Left 4 Dead 3 instead. And actually make some major changes for once. But all of this Left 4 Dead talk is bringing me back to zombie killing. Where did I put my Left 4 Dead 2 copy?
  6. Pollo Maldit0 Win User

FIFA 13 'Failed To Authorize Disc'

That is what happened to my copy of Left 4 Dead 2. I lent it to a friend that retrieves the disc form the console every time he finished playing it and probably every time he took the disc out of the case fatigued the material and cracks started to appear.

I tried to install the content form another copy and use my disc to just start up the game, but no luck.
Thema:

I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not...

1. I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not... - Similar Threads - series disc copy

2. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  3. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  4. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  5. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  6. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  7. Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs: Hey y'all so i am tryna play metal gear solid V the phantom pain and my xbox isn't recognising the disc like the install the disc thing won't pop up. It cant also recognise other xbox one/series...
  8. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  9. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  10. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...