I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not...

Discus and support I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Latimer, Jan 20, 2023.

  1. I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not...


    I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it not?

    :)
     
    Thomas Latimer, Jan 20, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it not?

    Hi Thomas! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    As checked here, the game Left 4 Dead 2 should be a backwards compatible game. What exactly is the error message you get there?
  3. Thomas Latimer Win User

    I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it not?

    When I put it in. It says sorry this game isn’t playable here.

    For a list of original Xbox & Xbox 360 games that are playable, go to Xbox/backcompat (0x8082000c)
  4. Rostom L Win User

    I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it not?

    Thanks for the error message. Do you have another Xbox 360 game disc there that we can try that is backwards compatible to isolate the issue?
  5. VanBur3n Win User

    Happy Halloween for L4D Fans

    Valve could have used this time to make Left 4 Dead 3 instead. And actually make some major changes for once. But all of this Left 4 Dead talk is bringing me back to zombie killing. Where did I put my Left 4 Dead 2 copy?
  6. Pollo Maldit0 Win User

    FIFA 13 'Failed To Authorize Disc'

    That is what happened to my copy of Left 4 Dead 2. I lent it to a friend that retrieves the disc form the console every time he finished playing it and probably every time he took the disc out of the case fatigued the material and cracks started to appear.

    I tried to install the content form another copy and use my disc to just start up the game, but no luck.
Thema:

I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not...

Loading...
  1. I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not... - Similar Threads - series disc copy

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?: If the disc supports dolby atmos. I get error code when playing the 4k hdr blu ray disc. Why does this keep happening? submitted by /u/Green-Profile-8400 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X disc slots

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc slots: Hi I have recently got an xbox series x for my 32nd birthday. but I noticed it can only play digital copies. I have a few games that are discs. I would like to know if I can attach an external...
  8. How to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?: Really wanna play the game but only have it on disc and just wondering if theres any possible way to get it downloaded e68e5e39-20ee-4b63-a8fb-67ac629a061b
  9. Decided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Decided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x: Having problems getting discs to load without having to shut down console first for hard restart. Everything was fine before the uninstall now something seems off. I downgraded my ultimate...
  10. Xbox series X not available digital or with disc drive in india this whole year

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X not available digital or with disc drive in india this whole year: Why isn't it available is xbox leaving india 9a3cccfc-6284-4d44-95cb-e1af19e77648