I have my xbox connected with hdmi but i cant play my xbox why not

Discus and support I have my xbox connected with hdmi but i cant play my xbox why not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I been trying all cay to play my xbox on my cpu i even installed the xbox app but still no action what do i have to do to play my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Allen, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Aaron Allen
    Aaron Allen Guest

I been trying all cay to play my xbox on my cpu i even installed the xbox app but still no action what do i have to do to play my xbox

:)

Aaron Allen, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help playing your console on PC.

Just a heads up, you cannot use your Xbox console to play on PC if you are to use the HDMI because they are different platforms. You can only use HDMI to a monitor or TV from the Xbox but not on PC.

If you want to play using remote feature from Xbox to your PC, you can do this method instead:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

If you want to play directly to your PC, you can play through game pass from the Xbox app.

Hope this helps!
  3. ToOnySkr0o Win User

One account can't connect to LIVE while others can?

same for me my bro can connect to xbox live n play battlefield wereas i cant connect to xbox live to play PES

what the f..k??

why some players can connect and other cannot ??

its disrespectful mr bill gates i pay my gold and i cant play when i want to, its a shame !!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why cant i connect to my xbox

Hi ROBOTMASTER364, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  5. JoVanny Garcia Win User

Xbox showing Additional authentication needed

So I currently don't have a working HDMI port which is why i'm not able to connect my xbox to my monitor that i use. I use the xbox app on my laptop to connect to my xbox and stream the game that way I can still play. It's been working perfectly fine for a while, but now it is saying i need additional authentication on my xbox when i try to connect it from my xbox app, and I dont know how to fix it. I dont have the money to replace the HDMI port , and I dont really know what to do here. It's not like I can go and actually use the xbox by itself without the xbox app so im basically stuck with nothing to do here
  6. To CyNicAL Win User

HMDI to DVI

I have my Xbox connected via HDMI AND I have the standard AV connector connected to my Xbox at the same time (for Audio to turtlebeach headset)

If I turn off the TV and turn it back on, the XBOX will restart.. why?

Because the Xbox will switch to displaying via AV if the HDMI source is turned off, this calls for a restart.

Apparently this is what its meant to do Is ther a way of stopping this! as
Thema:

1. I have my xbox connected with hdmi but i cant play my xbox why not - Similar Threads - connected hdmi cant

2. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  3. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  4. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  5. What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?: What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S? Where can I see pictures of what I bring to it? 58077503-9396-4b70-ab59-d728e3e96585
  6. Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI: does anybody know of any ways to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI . I heard there used to be an Xbox companion app to which I found out it was discontinued . does anyone know of any...
  7. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  8. I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI...: I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI ports etc but to no avail...help please?! 414ddbaa-bf63-4a34-b7b2-c036068aa54b
  9. My xbox cant connect to my laptop. With the hdmi cord.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant connect to my laptop. With the hdmi cord.: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series s to my Dell laptop via HDMI. However it doesn't work. 69958b73-4ca4-4fbe-a7ac-5bfdc402a6a9
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update You could try an offline update. From what it sounds like is you turned the system off during the update process. If you can...