I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my...

Discus and support I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my gaming laptop. How do I do it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobHerdman, Jul 3, 2021.

1. BobHerdman
    BobHerdman Guest

I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my...

I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my gaming laptop. How do I do it?

:)

BobHerdman, Jul 3, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my gaming laptop. How do I do it?

You should just be able to redownload it to the laptop you want it on the same way you originally downloaded it.
  3. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why I'm permanetly offline on my Xbox?

Hello Afruzu how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

What appears when you try to connect your internet on your Xbox? Are there any error codes or warnings?

Yes you can play this game offline, however you need to download content from it so you can play offline.

1-Open "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox console by choosing the "My Games & Apps" tile on the Xbox Dashboard or by opening the Xbox Guide and choosing the "My Games & Apps" option.
    2-Find Microsoft Flight Simulator in the "Games" section of "My Games & Apps". Note: If you are installing or pre-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, the game will immediately appear in the "Games" section and you can do this during installation.
    3-Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More Options" menu by highlighting Microsoft Flight Simulator under "My Games & Apps" and pressing the "Menu" button on your Xbox controller.
    4-In the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More options" menu, navigate to the "Manage games and add-ons" option and open it.
    5-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Games and Add-ons" screen, highlight and open "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on the right side of the screen.
    In the "Microsoft Flight Simulator" menu, navigate to and select the "Manage installation to (storage device)" option.
    7-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Installation" screen, navigate to the "World - offline mode" add-on in the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. Note: Selecting the "World - Offline Mode" add-on will install it, while unchecking it will either uninstall the add-on or prevent it from being installed.
    8-After making the changes, navigate and select the "Save Changes" option on the right side of the screen.
    9-Your Xbox will automatically update the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation in the background.

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-xbox-offline-mode-pack

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'12
  5. Marcus Ottosson Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator installation goes backwards

Yes, I am on pc. Previous to my most recent try, I moved the whole "C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator" folder to my desktop. Then when I started installing MFS, it created a new folder in that place.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

Once you have purchased a digital game under a Microsoft account, you will own the game license permanently. In order to download the game, you will have to sign in the specific Microsoft account where you have it purchased, then search the name Microsoft Flight Simulator on the page, once you see, you would be able to install the game for free.

Please confirm if the account that you have has the Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe game by signing the account on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and billing > order history.

Once you have the order number confirmed, you can proceed by signing the account to the Microsoft Store and install the game.
Thema:

1. I have my microsoft order number for Flight Simulator and wish to move my install to my... - Similar Threads - microsoft order number

2. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  3. Delivery Address Issue with XBOX Order from Microsoft Website

in XBoX on Windows
    Delivery Address Issue with XBOX Order from Microsoft Website: I wanted to share my recent experience ordering an XBOX directly from the Microsoft Xbox official website. I provided the correct shipping address, which was also confirmed by Microsoft during...
  4. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  5. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  6. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  7. I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order...: I redeemed a gift card and it won't add it to my balance but it is on my order history 09ee090c-403f-4b9e-a960-a3a97a0a77b3
  8. I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history...: I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history it’s says payment failed. I need to get a refund on it but with it saying payment failed it confuses me...
  9. I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play...: I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play that game now ? f130baea-3693-4b4a-ae4f-6b701e913ea4
  10. Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft?: Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft? 4a3a9ffa-d81f-4c15-8ec2-21568e9c81fb