I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old

Discus and support I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original Xbox 360 stopped working due to the Xbox 360 "red dot of death", which is related to the "red ring of death". I bought a new 360 as my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slenderbrine01o, Apr 4, 2021.

1. I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old

My original Xbox 360 stopped working due to the Xbox 360 "red dot of death", which is related to the "red ring of death".
    I bought a new 360 as my old one from 2012 no longer worked. I transferred my old hard drive over to my new xbox 360, and, I tried signing into my Xbox Live account "", but, I was asked for a username and password, which I no longer have as I created my Xbox email years ago, and it was forgotten with time.

I tried finding my email on my xbox, but, I couldn't get it to appear, I looked up help on this topic on the internet, but, everything I tried didn't work, and I was told that Microsoft doesn't give out email usernames from gamertags alone.

I really want to use my account again, but, I'm not sure what to do, please can someone help me I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old :(

:)

Slenderbrine01o, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Conville14 Win User

Microsoft did not recognize change in email, can't log in to xbox live

I can't access the account page on my xbox because I am not connected to xbox live. I do not know the password to my old email account. I don't know how I am going to change my gamertag to the account I want without being able to access the account page.
  3. WoollyBacchus13 Win User

Forgot Email for Xbox live account

Like I know my gamertag but I don't have any clue about which email i used because I deleted the account off of my old xbox
  4. gamer io9998 Win User

I don't know my email or password to my Minecraft account.

Hey there ePr0xy,

Unfortunately we are unable to recover emails and passwords through the forums.

I would suggest you try to reach out to Microsoft themselves using their support website: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

If they are unable to help, I may suggest you contact Mojang once more, I have had this issue as well in the past, and they were able to transfer my Minecraft account onto a new email address.

You can contact them here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have any more questions regarding this, don't hesitate to ask!

Please mark this question as awnsered if you have no more questions, this would be very much appreciated!

Have a nice day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Bradley Delaere - Xbox ambassador
  5. Francia J. Win User

I know my username but don't know my email or password

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you don't have an Xbox console we can try other methods such as checking your other devices (Laptop, PC, or mobile device) where you may have signed in before.

Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own and sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile to locate the correct Microsoft account because according to Xbox support:

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."
  6. Cyanberry Win User

Account recovery

I meant that I have the same device but at a different location (because I migrated the account at my friend's house). I know my microsoft email, old mojang email and password, but can I use that to verify I own the account and reset my microsoft password?
Thema:

I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old

1. I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old - Similar Threads - gamertag password don't

2. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  3. Can I log in with just my gamertag and password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I log in with just my gamertag and password?: I can’t log into my xbox account, I know my gamertag and my password. Just not my email. Is there any way i can find it out? I use it on Minecraft only and I’m currently signed in on one device,...
  4. Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password: Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password. Anyway to recover it? Iav tried the recovery methods linked in the other threads but none are helpful....
  5. I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....: I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the gamertag? c9218ef8-f2b5-4e50-9888-cd601623f8cd
  6. Remember Gamertag for Xbox but forgot email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remember Gamertag for Xbox but forgot email and password: Hello there, so a few years ago I made a new account on Minecraft with the gamertag “CantonHK”. This account was my main used for playing Minecraft with friends and etc. The previous year,...
  7. I wan to know if i can get the forgotten password and email to my old gamertag which i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wan to know if i can get the forgotten password and email to my old gamertag which i have...: I wanted to get a gamertag for my xbox which I always use come to find out there was one already made so i wanted to knew that person only again to find out that person it me. I know this because...
  8. I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to...: I’m in need of some help it’s driving me crazy I have an account I can’t remember jack sqaut of the information except the gamertag and my personal information (like my birthdate, Name, etc) but...
  9. How does one get an account back that had the email, gamertag, phone number and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get an account back that had the email, gamertag, phone number and password...: I sold my Xbox back in spring of 2022 and I left my game pass on the Xbox because I wasn’t going to use it either way and I told the person that bought it that it was going to end come October the...
  10. Updated console, now locked out of gamertag because I don't know 15 year old password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated console, now locked out of gamertag because I don't know 15 year old password.: Helpppppp. Can't seem to find anyway to contact Microsoft for support. This morning I could use my gamertag and account. Connected to internet and it required updates. After installing updates it...