I have my friends gameshare and I can play his games and I have his Xbox gampass but I...

Discus and support I have my friends gameshare and I can play his games and I have his Xbox gampass but I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help please. I hope someone can help me figure out my issue 916b5bb5-a0cf-4b88-9793-33190716b5bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by x R 1 V 4 L z, Apr 1, 2023.

1. I have my friends gameshare and I can play his games and I have his Xbox gampass but I...

I need help please. I hope someone can help me figure out my issue

:)

x R 1 V 4 L z, Apr 1, 2023
  2. x R 1 V 4 L z Win User

I have my friends gameshare and I can play his games and I have his Xbox gampass but I don’t have his Xbox live gold by the way which he has and it’s fully up to date. I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Nah man it still did nothing to fix it.what do you suggest that I do?
  3. DeniqL Win User

I have my friends gameshare and I can play his games and I have his Xbox gampass but I don’t have his Xbox live gold by the way which he has and it’s fully up to date. I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Yes, now that you brought it up we are currently receiving multiple reports regarding this particular suscription issue, however, no official announcements have been made by Microsoft .In the meantime we can just perform troubleshooting steps.

Let´s power cycle the console

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2.Unplug the console

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then plug and turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and console bans.
  5. x R 1 V 4 L z Win User

Ok I’m gonna try to give it a go I’ll let you know if if works
  6. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you completely sure no one is sharing his gold with your friend or that he only has a regular game pass suscription?
Thema:

I have my friends gameshare and I can play his games and I have his Xbox gampass but I...

1. I have my friends gameshare and I can play his games and I have his Xbox gampass but I... - Similar Threads - friends gameshare play

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  5. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  6. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  7. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  8. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  9. How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.: It is still locked fir me after the release. 2ca87bbc-373b-4e26-9cb2-73ed815718db
  10. Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?: Just wanted to know if I would be able to GameShare with a friend. But wanted to be sure it doesn't go against the TOS or guidelines. e8244f50-2008-4588-b249-9c94497c7345