I have moved from xbox to PC and have COD points on my xbox account
Discus and support I have moved from xbox to PC and have COD points on my xbox account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently moved over to PC and my Warzone COD points haven't carried over. I am aware that they can not be moved between platforms therefore... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewDenham, Nov 9, 2021.
Thema:
I have moved from xbox to PC and have COD points on my xbox account
Loading...
-
I have moved from xbox to PC and have COD points on my xbox account - Similar Threads - moved COD points
-
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Compatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?
in XboX InsidersCompatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?: I remember a compatibility check mode that the Xbox OS had at one time. I was having problems with two Unity games not loading fully today due to a bug in 2607, so I decided to see if I could... -
My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...: My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted region switch, I've switched back to my orginal region and restarted the xbox, cleared the cache and also... -
Whenever i move my mouse on my xbox on games that support it it’s laggy
in XBoX Games and AppsWhenever i move my mouse on my xbox on games that support it it’s laggy: idk how to explain it, i was in roblox and when i move it the cursor is jittery and laggy like i said and i when i plug it into my sisters xbox it’s fine, how do i fix this... -
Saved Data for games moving from one location on hard drive to another and updating game to...
in XBoX Games and AppsSaved Data for games moving from one location on hard drive to another and updating game to...: Hello, I removed one drive from my computer but it looks like the saved data from my game pass games saved into this one drive location instead of my local drive on the computer. I did copy all... -
Can't move MSFS 2020 to another drive
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't move MSFS 2020 to another drive: I've tried to install FS2020 to my K drive but it wouldn't let me as I kept getting error 0x80073cf6 which I couldn't find any fix for. So I've had to install it to my C drive which has far less... -
COD MW2 battle pass has stopped moving forward
in XBoX Games and AppsCOD MW2 battle pass has stopped moving forward: I’ve reached 85% of the current Battlepass and suddenly it’s not moving forward anymore. I’ve tried restarting the game half a dozen times and rebooted the Xbox, the issue persists.. Obviously... -
Kicked out of COD III to home, can't move left or right, aim my weapon and half of screen ...
in XBoX on ConsolesKicked out of COD III to home, can't move left or right, aim my weapon and half of screen ...: Hello, I'm trying to play the campaign on Veteran. I only have two missions left but I've done the second last one like 20 times because my xbox one won't save any part of the mission.... -
NAT still move to moderate often (and always moderate in COD BO3)
in XBoX on ConsolesNAT still move to moderate often (and always moderate in COD BO3): i have a netgear WNR1000v3 and have set up port forwarding (list of ports used is from multiple sources) #Service NameExternal Start PortExternal End PortInternal Start PortInternal End...