I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game

Discus and support I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game 3085deb3-47af-4733-90f6-890b3ed2f22e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaleb Goodlow, Sep 9, 2022.

1. I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game

I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game

:)

Kaleb Goodlow, Sep 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kaleb

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Where are you located physically?
    Your Microsoft account matches with your physical location?
    What happens when you try to purchase something?
    What game are you trying to purchase?
  3. Darkdevil666749 Win User

I’ve purchased a shark card for £30.00 and it’s not gone through into my gta online for 4.2 millon

Hi I purchased the shark card in the Microsoft store and it did go through as my bank as confirmed the money as gone out of my bank.
  4. Rb3663 Win User

Contacting Microsoft

No I think he purchased the game through the Microsoft store and the points throughout either the Microsoft store or in game store using my account with my card on it
  5. Zeddy1125 Win User

My preordered content is not appearing in my full library

I have pre-ordered MW2 and it won’t show up in my library. And if I go to the microsoft store and try and find it all it says is that i need to purchase the game again. Why is it doing this?
  6. JessieReed2 Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

I just experienced this EXACT problem. I purchased through PayPal on Mojang but only the demo works when you run the installer. Then I tried to go through my MicroSoft account as directed, but of course it shows no purchase (since I purchased from Mojang) and when I try to purchase in the MS store, Java is not there!!! There is still a Minecraft Java card available at our local Best Buy. We are going to pick that up and try it and hope for the best. I noticed other stores don't have it in stock and I would bet a boatload of money that Microsoft is blocking sales because they want everyone to either buy the Microsoft windows versions or pay for the Microsoft subscription. They are such vampires. Everything they buy, they drain it dry.
Thema:

1. I have money on my cards but the Microsoft store won’t go through on my purchase for the game - Similar Threads - money cards Microsoft

2. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  3. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  4. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money: I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8
  5. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  6. Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase: Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase. I elected to get a refund and they gave me one and said they denied the other. Which is cool because i wanted to keep the...
  7. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: My granddaughter bought $50 of Robux but it is not showing. She purchase it 3 hours ago. It does show on her account history as redeemed but doesn't show the RObux...
  8. Microsoft keeps taking money from my card even after changing it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft keeps taking money from my card even after changing it.: I've been charged 4 times since January for ultimate for £10.99 with the name Microsoft on the mobile banking app. There is no direct debit showing and also I lost my card and received a new one....
  9. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  10. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...