I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund

Discus and support I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The option to pay with the xbox account is not displayed and i cannot refund or purchase the subscription in any other way,please answer me urgently.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoelMTH, Apr 4, 2021.

1. NoelMTH
    NoelMTH Guest

The option to pay with the xbox account is not displayed and i cannot refund or purchase the subscription in any other way,please answer me urgently.

:)

NoelMTH, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it an overdue payment? Those can only be paid via credit card/Paypal.
  3. Dr.VOODOOHOODOO Win User

Xbox Game Pass cancel the payment

Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to receive the money I paid for Xbox Game Pass. The issue looks like this:

Microsoft couldn't get any money from my card to pay for the next month of subscription so in order to cancel the automatic payment I had to pay and then cancel this process, but from what I understood, I could receive my money back if I do that. I could cancel
    the automatic payment but I can't get my money back. The "cancel button" next to Xbox Game Pass does not work, there is only a message: "This subscription has been payed: 29 November" - I payed for it yesterday, that is: 05.11. Thank you for your support and
    sorry if I made any mistakes writing this long message.
  4. JackPalus Win User

Game pass refund

Can I get a refund on a game pass subscription? I accidentally purchased and I want my money back.
  5. DaireMorris Win User

Billing

Hello so I have a quick question I received a refund for the game pass and was told the subscription was cancelled and have the screenshot to prove it and yet again xbox took the money for it out of my bank so how do you take money for a subscription that
    was cancelled then the agent on chat was completely useless.
  6. Caden Pennington Win User

Why was I banned for nothing?

Then refund me the money that I have spent on Xbox game pass and on games because I there is nothing you can do I will have my money back then
Thema:

1. I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund - Similar Threads - money can't pay

2. I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...: I did previously ask something like this but I was busy with Christmas so I couldn't reply. Basically whenever I try to get into my account (which is 'Soldier Dawg698') I get sent to a quiz....
  3. Can't add money to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add money to family account: I found my question elsewhere, tried all the fixes (clearing cache, changing browser, incognito, disconnecting from VPN) and the problem persists. Any other ideas? Here is the error message I get...
  4. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....
  5. Why can't I use my money of my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use my money of my Microsoft account: Hi , I have exactly 8,01 euros on my Microsoft account and when I am trying to buy the game pass for 6,99 euros it says pay the rest with my credit card . Even though i have more than enough...
  6. I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...: I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl fanatec steering wheel with my series x a535e8e8-1c1c-41ac-8a16-7d72eccdba90
  7. Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?: I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it won't allow me to buy it with the money I have...
  8. I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live: I bought 15 pounds worth of Xbox live vouchers to find only find out that i can't pay for my 3 Month Xbox live membership. This is a scam seeing as my vouchers directly say 'Xbox live 10' on it...
  9. Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?: why can't i pay for Xbox live with money from my Microsoft account a2216746-ca50-46dc-bd90-da2c5fa016d2
  10. Why i can't pay my Gold membership whit my Microsoft account money? help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i can't pay my Gold membership whit my Microsoft account money? help please: When i go and try to pay the only option it gives is that to pay whit a credit card, i wanna pay whit my microsoft money... what do i do wrong? 631e095f-faa4-4f87-a0f1-5920d66ef834