I have minecraft on disk but it's not working

Discus and support I have minecraft on disk but it's not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft on disk for xbox one and I wanted to play it again after almost 2 years of not playing it and every time I try and play it its kicking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos Perez760, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I have minecraft on disk but it's not working

I have minecraft on disk for xbox one and I wanted to play it again after almost 2 years of not playing it and every time I try and play it its kicking me out and saying "to play this,you'll need to buy it" yet I have it installed and I've only gotten to play it for about a week I've looked up the error code for it ( error code is 0x803f8007) and I cant find anything so can someone plese help me

:)

Carlos Perez760, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

It seems like the disc is no longer recognize, you can check https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro... for more information. If you’ve already reset your console and were able to isolate that it’s not an issue with your disc drive, I am afraid you’ll need to consider getting a new one or purchase the digital copy.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Sorry about that, Carlos. Would you be able to try the disc on a different console? If it still persists, I am afraid it’s already faulty.
  4. Carlos Perez760 Win User

I dont have any other consoles to try it on
  5. Carlos Perez760 Win User

This is the only disc that is doing this and I've already tried this method and it still hasn't worked I've uninstalled and reinstalled I've reset the xbox more times than I can count trying to fix this one problem and I'm out if ideas and I have no idea what to do anymore
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Carlos! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Is this the only disc that is having this issue? Kindly also turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on then try your disc again.
Thema:

1. I have minecraft on disk but it's not working - Similar Threads - minecraft disk working

2. What file is disk 11 from Minecraft located in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What file is disk 11 from Minecraft located in?: I want to locate and change the disk 11 properties. 811a9118-1622-43a2-9b2f-62651dc4feb1
  3. I have Bought minecraft for phone and disk for ps4, can i get it free on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Bought minecraft for phone and disk for ps4, can i get it free on pc?: I bought minecraft on ps4 2 years ago and phone over 9 months ago and now i want it on pc, i heard you can get mc for free if u already own it 813e072d-6559-470f-b1d3-b03222f95a71
  4. Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...: As the title suggests, I got xbox one edition in about 2017 on disc, is there any way that I can get the newer minecraft for free as I had the older version? Doesn't matter if I can't just wanting...
  5. Getting minecraft xbox one edition saves with broken disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting minecraft xbox one edition saves with broken disk: My disk had broken right along the center where the scan bars are, any way i can get my game and worlds back? 3fcc1ff1-63c3-4a28-bdb2-2ad241b10b57
  6. Minecraft Bedrock on disk to get Minecraft java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on disk to get Minecraft java.: Hello, I have possession of Minecraft Bedrock, but, I have it on a disc. I want to know if there is something that can be done to get Minecraft Java without having to pay for it because I already...
  7. Minecraft xbox 1 bedrock edition disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox 1 bedrock edition disk: Hi, I have bought this package from argos https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8665447?clickSR=slp:term:xbox%20one%20minecraft:1:517:1 if I use this will this autonaticallly have the bedrock edition as...
  8. problem updating minecraft on disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem updating minecraft on disk: I'm having a problem updating my Minecraft xbox one edition where it says I can update it for free but when I click on it I get send a message saying dat I have to buy it first even though I...
  9. Minecraft xbox one on disk error getting the aquatic update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one on disk error getting the aquatic update: Hi, I just bought the minecraft: xbox one edition on disk, and I put it on my xbox one s. It's the first time I play on xbox one, I do not have hours played, but on my xbox 360 and there I played...
  10. The game(Minecraft) do not install from game disk to my xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game(Minecraft) do not install from game disk to my xbox 360 hard drive: Hello! I was installing games from game disks to my hard drive following this instruction. When I started installing Minecraft: I inserted the game disc into the disc drive; From the home hub...