I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo

Discus and support I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have minecraft bedrock and java but with the java edition it says play demo [img] 434bb45e-5f19-479c-83f9-cb02e1dfe03d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cristiano Thornley, May 10, 2023.

1. I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo

I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo [​IMG]
    I have minecraft bedrock and java but with the java edition it says play demo

I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo [​IMG]

:)

Cristiano Thornley, May 10, 2023
  2. Maddie Lotters Win User

I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???

Hi Manuela! Yes, i paid for it today, i got the minecraft launcher from the microsoft store and purchased it from the launcher but on the microsoft store it says i have both java and bedrock. Yes i tried to update my account purchase status but it just says i only have bedrock, and i can only play the demo of java.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

the version you should install is the latest version that has both games
  4. Night Hawk uk Win User

Microsoft Account issue after Minecraft Migration

Yes bedrock loads only but java shows demo whereas I use java edition to play not vanilla bedrock

The entire problem is I cannot access java after migrating is there something I'm missing because I have my transaction id and an email from mojang confirming I had java edition
  5. victor ‎‎ Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

The Xbox edition of Minecraft in the screenshot is still the Bedrock edition, is it not? I should have access to Java through owning the Bedrock edition, and I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to play it if I played Java in the past with my Microsoft account without having to buy Java.
  6. jake chapman1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Will not recognize I own the game (UPDATE SOLVED)

Same thing happend to me but i bought the Minecraft java and bedrock sold together but it still says i need to buy Minecraft Java Edition
Thema:

1. I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo - Similar Threads - minecraft java bedrock

2. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  3. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. I have bedrock minecraft and apparently i can get java minecraft for free because i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bedrock minecraft and apparently i can get java minecraft for free because i have...: it says on the minecraft website ppl who have bedrock can get free java mc and vice versa, but whenever i check or follow the steps, it doesnt say anywhere to get java for free...
  8. Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...: When I try to log into my Minecraft Java account with one of my emails, it always refers me to my Bedrock account even though I am not trying to get into the Bedrock version. My email was linked...
  9. minecraft java et bedrock clé digitale pb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java et bedrock clé digitale pb: Bonjour je n'arrive pas accéder mon jeu minecraft java et bedrock pourtant apparaît dans l'historique achat.Merci 25 décembre 2023 | Numéro de commande 3802733417 [img] Minecraft: Java &...
  10. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059