i have microsoft account balance but why i can not use it to purchase pc game pass ?

Discus and support i have microsoft account balance but why i can not use it to purchase pc game pass ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have Microsoft account balance but why i can not use it to purchase PC game pass ? 491c26bc-312a-4b11-bc96-5b3272fa909b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haider jihad, Mar 10, 2023.

1. haider jihad
    haider jihad Guest

i have microsoft account balance but why i can not use it to purchase pc game pass ?

i have Microsoft account balance but why i can not use it to purchase PC game pass ?

:)

haider jihad, Mar 10, 2023
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

buying pc game pass problems

Hello Yoyoh1,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are looking to use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Game Pass for PC. Before we troubleshoot, please visit Check your Microsoft account balance to ensure that you have the correct amount to purchase the subscription. This error happens most often when accounts just barely miss the amount required to purchase the service. Additionally, can you please let us know where you are attempting to purchase the subscription? For example; through the Microsoft Store app, through the Xbox app, or through Game Pass PC.

Thanks!

-Tali
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Haider, unfortunately the system does not allow you to buy subscriptions with your account balance, for that you will have to use your credit card or Paypal account.

You can also purchase a prepaid subscription card at accredited stores, but you will need to have a credit card in your account to be able to redeem it.
  4. WingedBloom9017 Win User

2Spooky 3-Month Xbox Game Pass $9.99 Error

So account balance cannot be used to purchase game pass? Only credit/debit cards?
    Yes, account balance can be used to purchase game pass, i just purchased it today part of it was paid with a partial balance i had on my microsoft account and the rest was paid with my paypal account.
  5. hasan mazbouh Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

Hey thanks for the help

Why can i purchase xbox live gold using microsoft balance but not game pass ultimate? I bought live gold a while ago with 10$ microsoft balance…
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I use Xbox credit to pay for game pass?

You can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase a subscription, but you do also need to have a credit card/Paypal on file since it starts a recurring subscription. To use it, you would just have to choose your Microsoft account balance as your payment method when you purchase Game Pass.
Thema:

1. i have microsoft account balance but why i can not use it to purchase pc game pass ? - Similar Threads - microsoft account balance

2. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  3. Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store: I am trying to use my account balance to pre-order an Xbox game on the website and it is not showing up when I select a payment method. The game is only available to pre-order on the website, so I...
  4. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  5. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account balance: My child is asking to buy something on Fortnite for £17. 49 They have £20.02 in their account and when they ask for approval I then approve and then get asked to add more funds ? Why ? And how...
  6. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  7. My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite: I’ve checked my microsoft account and it says i have 17 dollars and some cents, but my problem is that i’m trying to buy a fortnite crew pack for 11.99 tax makes it 13.13 so i still have enough...
  8. No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...: On Tuesday 28th of November, I used up €249 of my Microsoft balance towards a purchase of an Xbox Series S starter bundle. The outstanding balance of €1 was a pending transaction since then. I...
  9. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  10. microsoft account balance credit

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account balance credit: Hi this morning I redeemed a code to my Microsoft account. but when I try to purchase from Forza horizon 5 it shows the pervious balance. I checked my credit it shows the right amount of 23 $...