I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock

Discus and support I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have met the requirements for the 'Scraptastic' achievement on Fallout Shelter days ago, however have still not unlocked it. I am not attempting to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jorqie x, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Jorqie x
    Jorqie x Guest

I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock

I have met the requirements for the 'Scraptastic' achievement on Fallout Shelter days ago, however have still not unlocked it. I am not attempting to do this achievement again because it took me 43 hours to get. I would like someone from XBOX to manually
    unlock the achievement for me.

Thanks

:)

Jorqie x, Mar 28, 2018
  2. Achievement won't unlock

Mister fix it achievement on farcry primal won't unlock all requirements met

I AM THE CRIFF, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Planet75
    Planet75 Guest
    Achievement stuck on 99%

One of the achievements on rocket league will not unlock for me. I have met the requirements for the achievement but it is just stuck on 99% and won't unlock. If anyone knows how to fix this it will be appreciated

Planet75, Mar 28, 2018
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Fallout Shelter Coming to Xbox One Next Week

5. Eggnogga Win User

Achievements not unlocking

Just wait. They'll unlock. I played Fallout 4 on Friday night and one of the "Finish XYZ Quest" said it was unlocked, but wasn't showing as unlocked. By the time I woke up on Sunday, it was showing as unlocked. If you check your achievements app, the
    little green bar should show that you've met the requirements.
  6. Kamakazi59 Win User

Achievements not unlocking in Master Chief Collection

I actually have issues similar to the ones being posted.

1) I have 5 achievements still in locked statues with the words "Done. Unlocking..." These are:

-Standard Operating Brocedure

-Brovershield

-Forerunner

-Infinity

-Brohammer

2) I have met the requirements for the par time on Keyes map and it does not show as unlocked. My Scurty Bump achievement seems to have not unlocked. However, I attempted this achievement with my friend and his unlocked with no issue. Mine just never popped.
  7. AndyOGreen Win User

Imperia Online (Windows 8) achievement does not sync on my profile

Been having similar problems with the achievements not synching on the Win10 version nor unlocking when the requirement was met. Just finished the WP version of the game, but now the Win10 app is broken the game won't log me in at all.
  8. Tormaz Win User

Achievement not unlocking

Hello!

Achievements have been fairly bugged with fallout shelter since it was released. Sometimes they get stuck at a certain percentage, other times they don't unlock when completing them for days if at all. If you wait several days and they don't unlock or update,
    unfortunately the only option is to restart a new vault and try to get the achievement again.
Thema:

1. I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock - Similar Threads - met requirements achievement

2. Trying to claim microsoft points on my xbox app is met with "Try again in a bit. Something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to claim microsoft points on my xbox app is met with "Try again in a bit. Something...: Title pretty much says it all. Quest is locked as complete, but reward can't be claimed. Can't earn more points since the quest remains locked. Applies to both my mobile app as well as my app for...
  3. Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?: I frequently go for achievements in games that I enjoy, but sometimes I run into issues when trying to complete a game. Why do some achievements don’t unlock when I meet the requirements for it?...
  4. Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...: So back in June, I decided to change my GT since I didn't really resonate with my old one. I opted for a shorter name, and met all the requirements for it. It wasn't expletive, offensive in any...
  5. How do I unlock a achievement I've met the requirements to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlock a achievement I've met the requirements to?: In gta I've done the 100% completion and I have 100% in the 100% checklist and on the rockstar social club it says I've gotten the social club achievement but xbox hasn't unlocked the achievement...
  6. I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...: How do I fix my achievements not popping in supraland six inches under f7f6c58c-2f9f-4302-aa80-e435447a1b09
  7. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...
  8. I need a phone number for billing. My requests have not been met.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a phone number for billing. My requests have not been met.: I need a phone number to speak to someone in billing. I dont want ta chat and I dont need instructions just a phone number to call. ce415744-14f4-4143-8f29-516c434f86a2
  9. What can do against echoing? Have you ever met with this issue before?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What can do against echoing? Have you ever met with this issue before?: Me and my cousin are in Xbox Party Chat, and plaing from Xbox One. Sometimes my brother also play with us and we are in the same Xbox Party Chat, but he plays and on PC. The situation: I am the...
  10. i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer: i have met all the requirements for playing minecraft multiplayer, i have also already activated all options in the privacy settings that allow me to play, but it is still not letting me play...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fallout Shelter Scraptastic achievement