i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have met all the requirements for playing minecraft multiplayer, i have also already activated all options in the privacy settings that allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aston Dcunha, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Aston Dcunha
    Aston Dcunha Guest

i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer

i have met all the requirements for playing minecraft multiplayer, i have also already activated all options in the privacy settings that allow me to play, but it is still not letting me play multiplayer, how to fix this.

:)

Aston Dcunha, Jan 24, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please double-check your Privacy Settings and make sure that all settings under the Privacy tab and Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety are set to "Allow" or "Everyone". It should be like the screenshot below.

Also, make sure to set these settings to "Allow" or "Everyone".

- You can see and upload community creations

- You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

- Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

Additionally, if you're playing on an Xbox console, make sure you have an active Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

[​IMG]
  3. Chumcicle214 Win User

Multiplayer not working Xbox one

I have reset everything and still am unable to play multiplayer
  4. psuhoops23 Win User

Minecraft Upgrade not discounted to $5

I am still having this exact issue despite it being fixed for some people! I have met all the same requirements Rowaxe1 has and the discounted price is still not showing. PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU!!
  5. LyndenW Win User

Why can't I join the Enforcement United?

I am also having trouble joining the program, while I have met all the requirements.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what device are you using in playing the game? If it's setup correctly, the device that you're using may be requiring a subscription such as on Xbox, you will be needing an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play any multiplayer game.
Thema:

1. i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - met requirements unable

2. Achievement not unlocking after have met requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking after have met requirement: I encountered an issue with not being able to unlock the 3 last campaign missions for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. I beat the game on Veterans Difficulty and no achievement...
  3. A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033

in XboX Insiders
    A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033: Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask this I’m trying to play AC unity it’s installed but when I try to start it up it tells me the game needs an update but it can’t retrieve the update. It says...
  4. I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/RGBaddict [link] [comments]
  5. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements: The game in question is Just Cause 4 I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements What if I dive down. Complete operation windwalker. Which I've done...
  6. My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know: Hi, I'm Alexis, I just wanted to know why I did not get my pack of voices of halo 5 and I waited for a week and met the requirements to see the final but to make sure I saw everything and linked...
  7. Met Requirements For Game Pass Goals, No Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Met Requirements For Game Pass Goals, No Rewards: I've got achievements in six different games, however have not received any of the rewards. The games I got achievements in were; Costume Quest 2 Saints Row IV: Re-Elected The Swapper LIMBO...
  8. Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: The No Better Rebel achievement for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands didn't unlock for me. I've fully completed the game, 100% on all main missions, kingslayer collectibles, and rebel ops side...
  9. Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens.: Ive been playing RE HD Remastered, I finished my first play-through on normal, expecting a mess of achievements to come through, but nothing, on closer inspection I hadn't been getting any of the...
  10. I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock: I have met the requirements for the 'Scraptastic' achievement on Fallout Shelter days ago, however have still not unlocked it. I am not attempting to do this achievement again because it took me...