I have lost the former email and transaction ID for minecraft and I need to migrate

Discus and support I have lost the former email and transaction ID for minecraft and I need to migrate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I cant play on my Minecraft account anymore because I havent migrated, I have no Idea what the email is or the transaction id. It was my brothers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arta Sabouri, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Arta Sabouri
    Arta Sabouri Guest

I have lost the former email and transaction ID for minecraft and I need to migrate

Hi, I cant play on my Minecraft account anymore because I havent migrated, I have no Idea what the email is or the transaction id. It was my brothers minecraft account like 10 years ago. I have contacted Minecraft support several times and I wish there was a way to change the email to that minecraft account to migrate it. I cant even check if I have a transaction ID because the email is lost. If there is any ways I can prove that its my account and change email please let me know.

:)

Arta Sabouri, Apr 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi andyboehme,

We understand your sentiment regarding verification of your Minecraft account before migrating it with Microsoft account. We know you have tried to contact support about this however it would be best to contact the right team for you to have assistance to it. Since, you have mentioned that there has been no migration to the Microsoft account happen yet, you need to contact Minecraft support (Submit a Request) regarding this concern as they are the only person that can do evaluation of your account and purchase.

Although we do not have the answers to your questions you may check these support articles from the game support:

How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ

How to Migrate a Legacy Minecraft Account to a Microsoft Account

Should you need to raise a feedback regarding this experience, please use this link - Minecraft Feedback.

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, Arta but Minecraft account issues such as forgetting the email address it is handled by Mojang Support, and as much as I would love to guide you with additional steps, it will only be possible through Mojang with the help of a transaction ID.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

[​IMG]
  4. Alex W4 Win User

I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net doesn't help out becuase microsoft bought it out can anyone help?

Yes I lost my email and password to the account, but I have the transaction ID of when I bought the minecraft account.
  5. fetiska Win User

can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

thank you for your reply!

i don't have other microsoft accounts and before this issue i played minecraft using this account as far as i remember. my order history is empty, but probably it is so because i purchased minecraft before migration

i have an email from mojang confirming the purchase with transaction id in it and another email confirming successful migration

is there a way to send these to microsoft as a proof of ownership so they can help me?
  6. Carson_28 Win User

Minecraft migration to this account

Like I stated, I don't have the mojang email, nor do I have the transaction ID. So I can't open a ticket. Ill just have to wait until someone from microsoft can tell me when I migrated and what email was migrated
Thema:

1. I have lost the former email and transaction ID for minecraft and I need to migrate - Similar Threads - lost former email

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. I have lost the former email and transaction ID for minecraft and I need to migrate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost the former email and transaction ID for minecraft and I need to migrate: I can't play minecraft without migrating, I can't migrate without verifying my email, my email has been completely deleted along with my transaction ID many years ago on a different pc. Pretty...