I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...

Discus and support I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Haven't played skate 3 in awhile like few months i come back to My guy Deleted now u have to restart What the actual **** Is going on it's hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnnyGAT564, Jan 30, 2023.

1. johnnyGAT564
    johnnyGAT564 Guest

I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...

I Haven't played skate 3 in awhile like few months i come back to My guy Deleted now u have to restart What the actual **** Is going on it's hard enough worling my way up in the game but for it to be deleted With the original save file being there I'm baffled

:)

johnnyGAT564, Jan 30, 2023
  2. HazelArc34 Win User

My Skate 3 game is making me start fresh after I did a factory reset of series X where I kept games and appps

Well, when I go to manage storage from the 360 interface and I get to the skate three file, my career photo is pending upload 3 MB, replay pending upload 31 MB, skater in sync , 6 MB.

And when I look at the one when I get on skate three when I’m in the menu, I could see my board sales 100,000 and I look at my stats under my stats but my character is gone is it because of the pending upload issue?

So I don’t know what to do all my other 360 games are fine i’ checked them out myself. Their files are OK. I made sure to load into them to make sure I can play and I was at my save point and it was fine. Skate three is the only issue.

Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled skate three and nothing is changed.
  3. F3D0M1L Win User

Lost my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition saves.

I don't know. I have lost lost all the saves and haven't got them back. No idea where to look if there is a cloud save, but at least it doesn't bring those files back automatically.
  4. JimJamoo Win User

Game freezes when loading up solo game.

So nevermind, haha, I moved the character onto my USB and was then able to load up my other characters without my game freezing, although in lite of my joy, my save file became corrupted and I lost 48 weapons and all that was with it.
  5. Traajik Win User

Honest Hearts DLC

my xbox wont even run it, i empty my crap out into the chest then tell him i'm ready, it flashes the loading screen for 4 seconds then all goes black, unresponsive(I have to get up and shut it off). Does anyone know if a different save file will work? I've
    already tried 1. Delete both DLC / redownload, 2. Delete update/reupdate, 3. Made a new save file with the same character
  6. Advantage Camo Win User

My only complaint about the game!

Do you mean 1500 individual saves? No way how is that even possible lol? I have one save per character and my main character I have saved over 500 times over the same file. My game loads fast.
Thema:

1. I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got... - Similar Threads - lost Skate character

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  6. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  7. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  8. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  9. Lost Skate 3 progress on Cloud Gaming PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Skate 3 progress on Cloud Gaming PC: My Skate 3 progress is gone but i still have my board sales, this has happened twice. Please fix it i don’t want to restart again. This happened once on my xbox one out of nowhere where i lost my...
  10. Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X): Recently I decided to purchase Skate 3's DLC on my new Series X console. When playing the game with all the DLC installed I noticed one of them, "Danny's Hawaiian Dream", was not working...