I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get...

Discus and support I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get it back ccc24f6b-1fad-4ede-a6c2-f582ba467537 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adam brown6, Jan 20, 2023.

1. adam brown6
    adam brown6 Guest

I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get...

I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get it back

:)

adam brown6, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get it back

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Huckled Win User

Minecraft Account Syncing

I think the issue on this is due to the save data. Since Xbox Live backs up the console data and makes it available on cloud for download it would be how he would get it on his PC. It sounds like his PC isn't getting the most recent version of the save
    data from the cloud. Depending on your internet speed it could take a little while to sync a Minecraft world to the cloud. Try leaving the Xbox turned on for a little while and give it some time to fully sync. On the Xbox you can also use the menu button to
    view the manage data and see user data as well as save data and make from there you will be able to see the most recent locally saved data and the most recent cloud data, if both of those are showing the same then at least you know its the proper save data
    in the cloud. If all of that worked, he might need to see if he can redownload the synced data on the PC version, but if I had to guess the issue is likely on the data just waiting to be uploaded to the cloud from the Xbox.
  4. - AJ - Win User

I’ve lost most my save progress on rdr2

Hi, Adam! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are missing saved data for RDR2.

Unfortunately, troubleshooting for this kind of problem is very limited; clearing local saved data to resync cloud saves, and syncing saved data from another console (or PC if the game is in the Play Anywhere catalog) are the only ways to recover lost progress. If clearing local saved data has failed to restore your progress, then I'm afraid it means your Chapter 6 campaign is the most recent cloud save available.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  5. Robert Kienbaum Win User

Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update

This is all fine and good BUT it neither solves the original issue nor does it avoid the larger issue of deleting my save data.

I have previously followed the steps as above and yes, the game then launches fine but I have lost all progress. This is why I will not do this unless I can have some guarantee that I will either be able to access my most recent saved data to reinstall or that Microsoft / Xbox App can advise me THEY can restore my most recent saves remotely.

Additionally, this "fix" only works until the next patch update where it happens all over again, bringing me right back here.

I will attempt to talk with an agent. Thank you for your attempts.
  6. Stan9878 Win User

I can no longer run Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode offline since the last xbox one update. I have the physical disc.

I know you are trying to help, but like I said I can no longer play story mode offline. I can play it while I am online. I have limited internet access. I have played story mode for years not connected to the internet by using the original RDR2 discs. But since the latest Xbox one update I can play it no more unless I keep a continuous internet connection. All my other offline games work fine. I have the latest RDR2 updates.
Thema:

1. I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get... - Similar Threads - lost recent saved

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. On Rainbow Six Siege, I purchased the year 3 pass in 2018 and I recently lost all the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Rainbow Six Siege, I purchased the year 3 pass in 2018 and I recently lost all the...: I have an Xbox Series S. I tried removing my account from the Xbox and adding it again and that didn't work. I have receipts from when I purchased the Year 3 Pass in 2018 as well....
  4. Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!): Hi all, My Skyrim cloud saves will not fully download to the console. I was playing it 3 days ago and then one morning is said it was synching with the cloud. When the game loaded I find I...
  5. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC: [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it...
  6. Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW: Cannot use Play/Pause or FF/REW on PRIME VIDEO App. Have to press Y (Enter), move to desired function and pres Y again. Same on an IR remote where Play/Pause or FF/REW function can be executed by...
  7. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  8. Featweevil8040 has lost all but the most recent bingo and power bingo called when viewing the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Featweevil8040 has lost all but the most recent bingo and power bingo called when viewing the ...: Statistics records show only a couple of bingo called but I am level 71 and played over 4000 games 55e9a52e-e63c-425e-bc47-cc7874624fab
  9. Console Sent for Repair Instead Received New Console, Have Now Lost All Recent Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Sent for Repair Instead Received New Console, Have Now Lost All Recent Save Data: Hi There, as the above reads I recently sent my Xbox One console in for repair, issue being wireless adapter fail in the console itself. From the issue obviously no game saves were being backed up...
  10. LOST FRIENDS LIST AFTER MOST RECENT DASHBOARD PREVIEW UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOST FRIENDS LIST AFTER MOST RECENT DASHBOARD PREVIEW UPDATE: I lost my friends list after my last update.Its weird it will show recent people played but not my favorites or friends. Is there a way to remove the dashboard and add it back or a way to fix...