i have lost my game that i have been playing for over a year,

Discus and support i have lost my game that i have been playing for over a year, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Dragon Mania Legends has gone missing. I logged off like any other day at 8:30pm atlantic time and when I logged back on at 11:30pm atlantic time it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lynda Qualls, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Lynda Qualls
    Lynda Qualls Guest

My Dragon Mania Legends has gone missing. I logged off like any other day at 8:30pm atlantic time and when I logged back on at 11:30pm atlantic time it gave me a whole new account. I was around level 95 and have over 200 dragons. I was also in a clan at level 15 and helping with a siege. I am very upset as I have been playing everyday to collect stuff now I will lose that too. Please help me my user was, eur:de80c now it's, eur:8189f2. I do not want to start the game from the beginning as I have worked so hard to get where I am and have finally found a clan that actually participates together. Please help me. Also I have been making in game purchases on my credit card that I will now lose as follows:

#9701071140 Dec 7/22 Premium Pass $29.89

#3266550571 Dec 6/22 Extra Den $ 7.46

#7878712996 Dec 6/22 Valuable bundle $ 7.46

#8553177770 Dec 5/22 Magic Shard Altar $14.71

#4728075671 Dec 5/22 Huge Piggy Bank $ 6.08

These are the most resent and I buy stuff every month. I would like my original account back please. Thank you for you help now and in the future.

:)

Lynda Qualls, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Lynda Qualls,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

I can barely imagine the amount of time and effort you must have invested in getting to level 95 with all the collected games addon and paid ones. We know that you wanted to get back to gaming and be on the same level of achievements you once had. It is a drastic change that you went to far from your level in the game.

This concern seems to be an in-game issues. You may need to switch to another account and log in tot the correct one, try to sign out the account on Microsoft Store. Please check if you are signed in to the same account on Microsoft Store.

For assistance, please contact the support using this link: Dragon Mania Legends — Gameloft Technical Support and Help Center (helpshift.com).

We remove your personal information added on this post for you to keep your privacy.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. ammindclearer Win User

merged account

Thank for the explanation. Would have been nice to have been informed this was happening before I clicked "never" to merge accounts. I had been playing as a guest for about a year. Now I have lost my level 68 status and have to start all over.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

i have lost my game

Login to your repaired console and check the my games and apps section.

It should be there under ready to install.

If not, try searching for Forza Horizon 3 in the store and download it from there.
  5. Reidzer N7 Win User

How long have you been playing games and what is your favourite game type?

I would I have been gaming now for just over 20 years.

My fave genres would be either FPS or RPG for sure. But ive played many great games over the years and im sure I will play many more great games in the years to come.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

It has Been over a year and I have not received my Game from a Promotion with LIVE

Hey there Cartoon! I understand you did not receive your free game from a promotion last year. Unfortunately we are no longer able to provide games for this promotion due to the length of time since the promotion ended. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with, thank you.
Thema:

1. i have lost my game that i have been playing for over a year, - Similar Threads - lost game been

2. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  3. Lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost games: Hi my son has an xbox one s, he was playing on it last night then switched it off and went to bed. He got up this morning and switched it back on and it came up saying restarting do not switch...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  7. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  8. How to recover progress of game which has been lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover progress of game which has been lost: Lost progress of game middle earth shadow war was more or less half way through the game and all of a sudden when went to play game my progress was lost is there any way of fixing issue ?...
  9. I been playing & gotten 2 power balls, key etc & in the middle of the game I lost connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I been playing & gotten 2 power balls, key etc & in the middle of the game I lost connection: This is been happening a lot losing connection, or I open up bingo and I lose it. I notice other people are having the same problem but I don't see any answers. Then you lose everything, this game...
  10. Sunset Overdrive bundled game has been lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive bundled game has been lost?: Hi, I bought the Sunset Overdrive bundle (Limited Edition White Console) and it came with a redemption code for the digital version of the game. As I was new to Xbox One, I didn't realize you had...