I have lost access to my Minecraft account, what can I do to solve this?

Discus and support I have lost access to my Minecraft account, what can I do to solve this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had bought Minecraft java edition but wanted to use the windows version. It said "incompatible with launcher" so I pressed "open new launcher", and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by donyak, Mar 14, 2023.

1. donyak
    donyak Guest

I had bought Minecraft java edition but wanted to use the windows version. It said "incompatible with launcher" so I pressed "open new launcher", and an error code popped up saying "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001I". then tried signing into my account through the Mojang/Minecraft website but I could not remember which email I used. In the process, I tried signing into Microsoft and putting my Gamertag in but it showed an X beside it. After I put in a random gamer tag but now when I found out the original email and reset the password, the account I'm signed into is with the random gamer tag which has nothing downloaded in it. After this, I kept trying to use different emails because I became unsure of what it actually was. I tried forgetting passwords but no emails were sent to the emails I also tried recovering accounts but it was not the same account I had originally. Then I thought I should sign out of the launcher but this brought more problems since I can't remember what email I had used and can't even get back into the account I had which Minecraft was bought in. I'm now stuck with an account that has nothing in it and my other account with Minecraft is lost.

:)

donyak, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Donyak, since you don't remember the email from the account you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  3. ArabMC Win User

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Ok, I lost access to the account, and the email the Minecraft account was migrated to was changed so I wouldn’t be able to gain anything from accessing it anyway. What should I do?
  4. cip popescu Win User

Minecraft Bedrock no longer accesible

I don't see anything related to my Minecraft for Windows on the mojang page.

As you can see this does not solve the issue. What can I (or we) do in this situation? Seems like I lost my access to Minecraft for windows because of this Mojang to Microsoft migration

I'm not sure why it might be an issue if someone (a secadmin?) verifies the xbox gametag for previous plays. That would be my Zero-knowledge proof, the fact that I know for sure I played with my friend, online, with this exact account and xbox gametag on the date of 11/7/2020
  5. Hoskayra Win User

I have lost access to my minecraft account

Hello Tijn,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I know how frustrating it can be to lose access to one of your accounts. The only alternative you have at this time is to submit the account recovery form. There is no other way. I have already investigated them and the only way to recover an account is as follows.

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-One piece of advice I can give you is to get as much information as possible, the more information you give to Microsoft that can verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you are asked for your date of birth that you used to create your account, don't just say "my date of birth." Instead, say "my date of birth is [date of birth]."

-Remember your passwords. If you know your account password it can help a lot to recover, as already said all possible information may be necessary.

-Be patient. The account recovery process may take several days or even weeks. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of the aforementioned data does not work, the account may not be recovered.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  6. Quan616 Win User

Hacked

So is my account lost forever? I'm fine if it is but I just want access to Minecraft account again. Is there a way to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account so I can still use it?
Thema:

1. I have lost access to my Minecraft account, what can I do to solve this? - Similar Threads - lost access Minecraft

2. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  3. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  4. I lost access to minecraft completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to minecraft completely: I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition) But after taking a break last year, the game has completely disappeared from my microsoft...
  5. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  6. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  7. I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.: I only have demo version avaiable. My minecraft launcher does not start after updating and shows me error code 0x803F8001. I tried to open a ticket on support website but i am getting an error...
  8. I lost access to my game pass minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to my game pass minecraft account: I cant access to my minecraft account. I created an account named Bugr31 few months ago but when i tried to login with another pc (i used the same gmail and stuff) today it said enter a new...
  9. Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap: I previously purchased a copy of Minecraft Java Edition and used to be able to play normally without any issue. I migrated accounts from Mojang to Microsoft with no problem and was still able to...
  10. Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft: I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done August 2022, after migration , I completel lost...