I have literally just had my gamerpic banned for no reason it literally features my...

Discus and support I have literally just had my gamerpic banned for no reason it literally features my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; These are the screenshots to prove the legitimacy of my claim [img] [img] [img] d3f6667a-5164-4e7b-ad08-3e159195bafa Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kian Kane, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Kian Kane
    Kian Kane Guest

I have literally just had my gamerpic banned for no reason it literally features my...

These are the screenshots to prove the legitimacy of my claim
    I have literally just had my gamerpic banned for no reason it literally features my... [​IMG]

I have literally just had my gamerpic banned for no reason it literally features my... [​IMG]

:)

Kian Kane, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Kian Kane Win User

I have literally just had my gamerpic banned for no reason it literally features my favourite singer Joakim Brodén from the band sabaton and apparently that warranted a 2 day ban what a joke xbox

It doesn't let me request a case review would u have the uk phone number for them so I can speak to an actual human and not an ai

thank you very much
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have literally just had my gamerpic banned for no reason it literally features my favourite singer Joakim Brodén from the band sabaton and apparently that warranted a 2 day ban what a joke xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kian

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  4. Kian Kane Win User

This same thing just happend to me... i have 2 of my fav thing 😅 jim beam and a weed symbol...i no others who have cursive pics and half naked ladies but thats seems okay with microsoft... i had my gamer pic made and i camt even use it... yet playstation let me... please microsoft...getting too soft!!
    Same happened with my mate as well he had the task force 141 badge from cod and that warranted a ban as well xbox needs to sort their **** out cause I'm missing quality game time with the boys because of this ban
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Kian Kane Win User

I see, so I'll just have to accept the fact that I can't talk in parties and/or message my mates because i was banned for no reason fair enough cheers for the help anyway mate
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, i didn't notice your second picture.
    My bad. Two days bans can't be appealed, because the appeal can take up to 72 hours to be handled by the enforcement team
Thema:

1. I have literally just had my gamerpic banned for no reason it literally features my... - Similar Threads - literally gamerpic banned

2. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  3. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Refund taking literally forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund taking literally forever: A younger cousin of mine bought a game on my Xbox, I requested a refund and it was accepted, however I still haven’t received my money and it’s been over 2 weeks. Is this normal, what do I do?...
  6. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  7. The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found: ive been looking tutorial after tutorial but i just cant seem to find the gaming setting in the setting app. pls note i installed tiny 10 [img] 907cda07-5c3d-468e-9138-c3ced8842289
  8. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  9. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  10. My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for...: My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for a week, when I got back it was 10X higher. Can someone look into my account? I try to set Location to...