I have linked my account to discord and has worked before but recently has not been loading...

Discus and support I have linked my account to discord and has worked before but recently has not been loading... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have linked my account to discord and has worked before but recently has not been loading after waiting for 5+ minutes. have tried linking and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jack Evans1, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Jack Evans1
    Jack Evans1 Guest

I have linked my account to discord and has worked before but recently has not been loading...

I have linked my account to discord and has worked before but recently has not been loading after waiting for 5+ minutes. have tried linking and unlinking with no success

:)

Jack Evans1, Jan 17, 2023
  2. TossedCarpet6 Win User

my discord and xbox won't link?

So I'm guessing this is still an issue? My girlfriend has been having the same problem and I just tried to link it again with the same result. Discord seemed to be working pretty well with Xbox at first..
  3. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  4. Mr. Goat Win User

Hello, I cannot log in to my Fortnite account.

Yes, I have linked it through Xbox before, but now it is not accepting any method to login. It is like the account has been deleted, which it has not. It was working fine the day before yesterday, as I was not online for Fortnite yesterday.
  5. Tim Bedford Win User

Can't unlink a Minecraft from a different PSN account

I have this same error.

Except to my knowledge I have never linked my Microsoft account and PSN before trying to do so today. I only recently linked my Java edition minecraft to my Microsoft account, and today thought I'd try the Playstation version of the game. When I log into my microsoft account it says it is already connected to a different account.

How can I find out which Microsoft account has been linked to my PSN?
  6. Zachery Volkart Win User

The account recovery doesn't work

The form doesn't let you add any extra information it's a load of rubbish, I did have a phone number linked to my account but for some reason it has been unverified, honestly feel as if I've been robbed!
Thema:

1. I have linked my account to discord and has worked before but recently has not been loading... - Similar Threads - linked account discord

2. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  3. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  4. Your account needs to be linked again - Discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your account needs to be linked again - Discord: Relinked my account about 25 times.. uninstalled reinstalled xbox and discord apps on my phone and computer. Still not working. ****? 7e07e082-ee2e-4738-9f4e-f61690b3905d
  5. How can I link my Xbox account to discord with out problems?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I link my Xbox account to discord with out problems?: Hello. I want to figure out how I can successfully link my discord account to my Xbox account, because every time I link them, it tells me to Re-link them. And I keep doing that, but it keeps...
  6. I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...: Ive tried un linking and re linking and multiple other methods but i cant use anything discord related on xbox right now. c928bd2a-9798-40b9-87ab-77c1effc977d
  7. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  8. Wrong xbox account is linked to my discord account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong xbox account is linked to my discord account: My main account (Ac1) The wrong account (Ac2) My discord account is linked to the wrong xbox account and everytime i unlink Ac2 and then try to link Ac1 it doesnt link it and instead links Ac2...
  9. My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again

in XBoX on Windows
    My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again: The trouble is the title, I linked my Discord account yet it keeps asking me to link again, what should I do? 7fc98705-5edd-4f4a-9d98-20442f10d86a
  10. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a