I have just spilt apple juice on my sons console- urgent help required please

Discus and support I have just spilt apple juice on my sons console- urgent help required please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; PLease can someone advise what best to do? LIquid cleared off Asap but it entered teh vent and is now turned upside down. WE tried to turn back on and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NugMoran, Jan 6, 2021.

1. NugMoran
    NugMoran Guest

PLease can someone advise what best to do? LIquid cleared off Asap but it entered teh vent and is now turned upside down. WE tried to turn back on and it does power up but immediately turns off.

:)

NugMoran, Jan 6, 2021
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Liquid and electronics don't mix. I suggest you set up a console service.

Check this support, Set up a console service for details.
  3. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello, Thanks for posting on Microsoft forum. As it got into the device, that might be a problem i would recommend submit it for repair. But if i remember correctly water damage isn't part of the warranty agreement so you might have to pay for repair.

If you need to submit your console for repair you can request it here: Xbox warranty and repair requests
  4. [Farscape] Win User

it will most likely be dead or will need to go to a third party repair as microsoft wont touch it if its liquid damaged.

the sugars in apple juice on working electronics will instantly corrode and cause all sorts of shorts.

do not apply power to the unit and disconnect from the mains, but it may be too late to save it.
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

MS using payed shills on popular gaming forums

It's okay, he's cranky because the Hospital's Apple juice had pulp.
  6. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Urgent help required

To my understanding, the likes and comments that were applied were strictly applied to the pinned screenshot. With it being removed, it's like clearing the slate. There would be no way to reapply those unfortunately.
Thema:

1. I have just spilt apple juice on my sons console- urgent help required please - Similar Threads - spilt apple juice

2. I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...: I accidentally spilt water on my controller and now when i play any-games or even navigate through the xbox menu the button “LB” is being pressed even with nothing clicking/holding the button....
  3. I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...: Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border around the home screen?...
  4. I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.: I want to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games, owned or on the gamepass, with my girlfriend in the same room. HARDWARE: I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox One. I'm going to buy a...
  5. Water spilt on my Xbox one, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Water spilt on my Xbox one, what should I do?: Okay, my cat spilt water on my Xbox one but it was already turned off for like maybe two hours. I made sure to unplug the all the cords from the Xbox and clean up as much water as I could. Now...
  6. spilt coke into left side of Xbox one x and blue tint to graphics after booting game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    spilt coke into left side of Xbox one x and blue tint to graphics after booting game.: My Xbox has already lots of problems due to me neglecting it getting cleaned due to being a bit too short on money, but a few hours ago i spilt some coke into the left side of it when it was...
  7. Soda spilt in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soda spilt in xbox one: Hi , Soda got spilt in the of my Xbox one console through the cooling vent , but it I think it still works but the problem I'm having with it is that when I turn it on it stays on for about 1...
  8. Spilt water

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spilt water: I spilt tea on my xbox 1 s fan but not a lot. I turned it upside down and drained all the liquid i could. Turned xbox back on and it would give me the loading screen for 10 seconds then shut back...
  9. Xbox one spilt liquid please help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one spilt liquid please help!!!: So as I was playing a video game online with my friend, my stupidity and clumsiness with most electronics came about. I spilt way less than a teaspoon of soda on the edge of the fan part on my...
  10. I spilt water on my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water on my Xbox one S: 2 days ago I spilt water on my Xbox one s it was on when I spilt water on it I quickly unplugged the Xbox and poured all the water out I left it upside down so all the water could get out now when...