I have just bought and unwrapped my new Xbox Series I am having trouble with updating the...

Discus and support I have just bought and unwrapped my new Xbox Series I am having trouble with updating the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help!! I am having trouble updating my new console (Xbox Series) I have just bought it and unwrapped it. In the process of setting up just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaleah Martin, Mar 7, 2023.

1. I have just bought and unwrapped my new Xbox Series I am having trouble with updating the...

Please help!! I am having trouble updating my new console (Xbox Series) I have just bought it and unwrapped it. In the process of setting up just waiting for update to complete but everytime it's get up to 40% it stops and then a message shows up on the screen and says

There was a problem with update!!

It's soo frustrating going back and forth waiting only to get this everytime.

Someone help.

:)

Kaleah Martin, Mar 7, 2023
  2. AttackSloth32 Win User

I am having trouble updating my Xbox one

3. SoullessCodith Win User

Black Friday Sales!

I am looking forward to the game sales. I usually save up to at least half of the gift cards I receive throughout the year and just go crazy on cheap video games. My child just turned one and just realized how much fun it is to unwrap things. I am really
    looking forward to seeing them unwrap things on Christmas. I am a very clean person, but I think this year I am going to let them be a whirlwind of unwrapping fury.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

I am having trouble with my deposites

Hello FlashDesert,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. Since your Credit event happened on April 17th, it will be a part of the mid-May deposit.
  5. GallusNumpty Win User

I have just bought this.....

He's included in the game, no DLC required.
  6. taidara Win User

i am having connection trouble.

Hey there KJTR!

Since this thread is rusty and old, I would recommend that you start a fresh new thread with a detailed description of your situation.

Include any error code you are getting along with any troubleshooting steps you have taken up to this point.

Thanks in advance!
Thema:

I have just bought and unwrapped my new Xbox Series I am having trouble with updating the...

1. I have just bought and unwrapped my new Xbox Series I am having trouble with updating the... - Similar Threads - bought unwrapped Series

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  7. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  8. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  9. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  10. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...