I have just asked for a controller replacement and the order has gone through but it says...

Discus and support I have just asked for a controller replacement and the order has gone through but it says... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have ordered a controller replacement and the order has gone through but where do I send the package it says to send it within 30 days and I'm unsure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harri Davies, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Harri Davies
    Harri Davies Guest

I have just asked for a controller replacement and the order has gone through but it says...

I have ordered a controller replacement and the order has gone through but where do I send the package it says to send it within 30 days and I'm unsure where to send the package

:)

Harri Davies, Dec 9, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller not charging

If you have gone through the troubleshooting steps described in my post and the controller still doesn't work I suggest you to contact your retailer and ask for a refund or a replacement.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have just asked for a controller replacement and the order has gone through but it says for me to send them the package within 30 days where do I send the package

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

After successfully creating the order, you'll receive the shipping label along with the instruction on where you will drop off the faulty controller.
  4. graydolphin64298 Win User

Advanced replacement - email response?

I set up an advanced replacement yesterday through the phone and I have 0 e-mails about the whole process, very worrying. My order just says "Order in progress".
  5. The Kull Win User

Halo 5 Master Chief Controller Issues

Hi SheffieldGooner.

I have had similar issues with my Master Chief Controller. In the space of a month I have gone through multiple good quality AA batteries. None of my other controllers have this issue. Maybe contact xbox support and ask for them to replace or refund. If
    you are in the UK this should fall under statutory rights of not fit for purpose if it's not under warranty.

Kull
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox one controller right thumstick broke

The controller has a 90 day warranty.

They will not replace it if its gone past 90 days.

Better off just buying a new one.
Thema:

1. I have just asked for a controller replacement and the order has gone through but it says... - Similar Threads - asked controller replacement

2. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  3. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  4. How to ask about hardware issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to ask about hardware issues: There should be better communication to report problems on consoles a32dad77-d8db-4d35-9b52-4a84ac1754c4
  5. Asking password xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking password xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs: Im new at this about owning a xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs. I just bought mw3 360 game in my xbox series xs but everytime I enter the game it ask to enter password even thought I always...
  6. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  7. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  8. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  9. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  10. Xbox controller keeps asking for update on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps asking for update on series x: Every time i start up my xbox or unplug and plug my controller a message pops up saying: Your controller needs an update but i am 100% sure that i update it every-time i launch my xbox Is there...