I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock...

Discus and support I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game pass quest lock when I start a game a96c0754-068e-4bd0-a255-dbddb2e906a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by agentz30, Jan 19, 2023.

1. agentz30
    agentz30 Guest

I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock...

Game pass quest lock when I start a game

:)

agentz30, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock as soon as I start a game and say I need to join game pass

Can you confirm that the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is active on your end?

If yes, kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock as soon as I start a game and say I need to join game pass

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the subscription is active on your account by following the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  4. agentz30 Win User

Nope still saying locked and asking me to join game pas ultimate even tho I have it
  5. sjbros814 Win User

Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it

Algumas recompensas são exclusivas para Game Pass Ultimate.
    I translated your quote to this: Some rewards are exclusive to Game Pass Ultimate.

I meant completing daily quests. Those are locked.
  6. BULLMESS Win User

Quest on game pass

My quest are all locked. Been like that for 3days. I have game pass and can download games just no rewards. Ive reset my xbox1x, my router, even removed game pass app and installed again. Same results, quest are locked. I even went to the join up screen
    just for it to show me I already own it. Any ideas?
Thema:

1. I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock... - Similar Threads - joined game pass

2. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  3. I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...: (idk what it wants me to do for this section) 0b03e28c-b456-48ed-b3bc-131ffea75b83
  4. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  5. Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for PC, the games I had downloaded are working fine but the only issue is I can't join my friends online or host any game. I have checked my NAT and it says moderate...
  6. I click on Join for 1 GBP link for Ultimate Game Pass and nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I click on Join for 1 GBP link for Ultimate Game Pass and nothing happens: I click on Join for 1 GBP link for Ultimate Game Pass and nothing happens. It does not go ahead with payment details or anything. faded6f7-7770-409a-8f81-987e3106cc5a
  7. I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc: i am notable to join any kind of premiuim servers on my pc using xbox ultimate game pass. whenever i try to join multiplayer servers which are preiuim bases it shows an error different error...
  8. Xbox PC App/Game Pass: Aliens Fireteam Elite: Stutters, lags, wont join sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App/Game Pass: Aliens Fireteam Elite: Stutters, lags, wont join sessions: So, I have been trying to play Aliens Fireteam Elite on my PC using Xbox Game Pass App. it used to run fantastic then I upgraded my monitor to a 4k UHD so I can play in the highest graphical...
  9. join failed when playing ARK on PC (xbox game pass for pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    join failed when playing ARK on PC (xbox game pass for pc): Hello, I'm having issues to connect and play with my friends today, yesteerday it was working just fine but today i keep getting the error "failed to join". All of my friends have game pass for...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming - IOS 15 Keeps asking me to join Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - IOS 15 Keeps asking me to join Game Pass: I am a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber but when I try and play cloud games on my iPhone 12 Pro it keeps asking me to to join Game Pass and I don't get the option to play any games. I have...