i have java edition of minecraft, but i dont see the "get" button on microsoft store

Discus and support i have java edition of minecraft, but i dont see the "get" button on microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I go into microsoft store and i dont see the "get" button, what do i do to fix this? c40c2ca1-2394-4d51-82a5-39d471bb90a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by redmario5466, Jul 2, 2022.

1. redmario5466
    redmario5466 Guest

i have java edition of minecraft, but i dont see the "get" button on microsoft store

I go into microsoft store and i dont see the "get" button, what do i do to fix this?

:)

redmario5466, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi REDMARIO5466! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What do you see instead of the get button, could you share a screenshot please?
  3. Chelsisi Win User

I alos don't see the word "get". The only thing I see is "Install to, you own this" and when I download it, nothing happens.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Do I need to buy Windows Game Pass to play Minecraft java edition on my laptop??

Oh no, If you have bought Minecraft before, you’re now getting the other edition for free. Follow these steps to redeem it:

Click here to go to the Microsoft Store listing for Minecraft: Java & Bedrock for PC(The one I listed above).

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...

Sign-in to the Microsoft Store with your Microsoft account. Please note: If you still only have a Mojang account and have not yet migrated to a Microsoft account, you will have to migrate to a Microsoft account before you can redeem your new game.

Once you’re signed in, instead of a “Buy” button you should see a button that says “Get.” Click this button – and now you own both editions!
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft went away after gamepass expired?

6. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
Thema:

1. i have java edition of minecraft, but i dont see the "get" button on microsoft store - Similar Threads - java edition minecraft

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb