I have issue with game from games with gold - Dead Space game
Discus and support I have issue with game from games with gold - Dead Space game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi to all i can't download the Dead Space game and getting error "incorrect region" although my account region is set on the correct one. i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by royisagi08, Apr 22, 2016.
Thema:
I have issue with game from games with gold - Dead Space game
Loading...
-
I have issue with game from games with gold - Dead Space game - Similar Threads - issue game games
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode
in XboX InsidersGames Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the... -
Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history
in XboX InsidersIssue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I... -
1440p Gaming vs 4K Switching Display Issue
in XboX Insiders1440p Gaming vs 4K Switching Display Issue: Not sure if this is just the system it self I play in 1440p at 120fps due to the games 1 play (cod, r6, rl, fn) While also playing with the option of 4k disabled alone with vrr. disabled The... -
is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?
in XboX Insidersis anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments] -
Issues opening apps/games with recent update
in XboX InsidersIssues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming not working, delay is the biggest issue
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming not working, delay is the biggest issue: I signed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play on my laptop trough Cloud Gaming. I'm about to complete almost a week playing it normaly using different devices sometimes but the games were all working...