I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content

Discus and support I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as the title says. It downloaded the free stuff but not the stuff i paid to get in the upgrade. 7793624e-b423-4fb5-9dbc-3f8cef1ca315 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alishaaaaa, Nov 19, 2021.

  1. Alishaaaaa
    Alishaaaaa Guest

    I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content


    as the title says. It downloaded the free stuff but not the stuff i paid to get in the upgrade.

    :)
     
    Alishaaaaa, Nov 19, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

    I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content

    Hello Alisha,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before we assist further, can you please provide details on the console you're attempting to access the content on? It looks as though this thread was posted in the Xbox Series X|S category, but in case you're attempting to access on PC, can you please supply the launcher you're using?

    Looking forward to your response!

    -Tali
  3. Alishaaaaa Win User

    I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content

    I'm attempting to access it on my xbox series X console
  4. Alishaaaaa Win User

    I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content

    Hi,

    That wasn't the issue I was having, it would tell me I didn't own any of the creation club content and pressing download all did nothing. I opened the game one time and it said I owned it all so I downloaded the content and shut it down however I've just got back on and it says I don't own any of it again.

    thanks
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

    I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content

    Hello Alisha,

    Thank you for your response! Players that are experiencing a similar error have had to go directly in the creation content screen instead of "new game" or "continue", it should show all the content that is currently being owned. Do you see the content on this list? You may have to possibly "download all" manually since the automatic download seems to be having a few errors.

    Please let me know if this resolves the error.

    Thank you!

    -Tali
  6. Ariella Gray608 Win User

    TESV Skyrim Special Edition no longer working on Xbox One X?

    Sadly because Bethesda wants people to buy their anniversary upgrade they implemented a bug that causes lag and/or freezing of the Skyrim menu to make it impossible for people to start up a game unless you play offline without mods or buy the anniversary upgrade. If you want to play Skyrim you will have to play offline unless you want to be suckered into buying the anniversary upgrade like so many others. Your choice. And yes they really did do this on purpose.
Thema:

I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content

Loading...
  1. I have installed the skyrim anniversary upgrade but it says i still have to buy the CC content - Similar Threads - installed skyrim anniversary

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Can't get Skyrim ae to correctly install all cc on Xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Skyrim ae to correctly install all cc on Xbox series s: I'm at my wits end. I installed Skyrim and ae on my series s. I own both played fine for ages. No problem installing everything. After a resent uninstall and reinstall, I've been unable to access...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Install skyrim anniversary disc