I have installed the game but its not popping up my screen but its say that its installed

Discus and support I have installed the game but its not popping up my screen but its say that its installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heres proof [img] be3c6d07-60b5-4d84-921d-fc08863bd7eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian101__10, Mar 10, 2022.

  1. Brian101__10
    Brian101__10 Guest

    I have installed the game but its not popping up my screen but its say that its installed


    Heres proof
    I have installed the game but its not popping up my screen but its say that its installed [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Brian101__10, Mar 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    I have installed the game but its not popping up my screen but its say that its installed

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly restart your PC then try again.

    If you have already restarted you PC, you may repair the game then restart before re-launching.

    Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for “Roblox” > Advanced Options > Repair.
  3. ayden gilbert Win User

    My game says its installed but its also still installing?

    I do not. I’ve decided to uninstall the game completely and try to restart the install through the manage tab. Im still not sure why this issue would happen but I’d be happy to provide any information that could hep you figure it out.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    My game says its installed but its also still installing?

    Thanks for the update, Ayden and that will be the next step. Once the game is fully installed let me know if the same issue will occur.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    My game says its installed but its also still installing?

    I appreciate the update, Ayden. Do you happen to have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause these issues so please if these games are stored on your External hard drive, move them to your Internal storage and then unplug the external hard drive to test it out.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    My game says its installed but its also still installing?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    We may need to perform a reset on your console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

I have installed the game but its not popping up my screen but its say that its installed

Loading...
  1. I have installed the game but its not popping up my screen but its say that its installed - Similar Threads - installed game popping

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  10. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...