I have hard reset my router and my xbox still having problems

Discus and support I have hard reset my router and my xbox still having problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I kwas working all good but now I dont no whats going on I factory reset my xbox and hard reset my router but still the same plz help [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan Goddard1, Dec 22, 2022.

1. I have hard reset my router and my xbox still having problems

I have hard reset my router and my xbox still having problems [​IMG]
    I kwas working all good but now I dont no whats going on I factory reset my xbox and hard reset my router but still the same plz help
    I have hard reset my router and my xbox still having problems [​IMG]

:)

Ryan Goddard1, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Ryan,I see in the image you sent that you are trying to connect the console via wifi, but from what the image shows, it cannot connect to the network, it appears to have some interference on the Wi-fi and probably cannot get an IP address from your modem router.

If possible, try connecting your Xbox One with a network cable to see if it connects normally to the Internet.
  3. Bpferg70 Win User

bought vanguard cross gen digital and its not going into my library to download

I'm having the same problem...I didn't the hard reset on my console and reset my router also but still getting the same message.
  4. Dex DMA Win User

Mixer (beam) not brodcasting

Same problem I have tried to hard reset and even reset my router. Nothing is fixing the issue still can't stream.
  5. Smoking Whiskey Win User

Upload

I have had the same problem. Tried hard resetting my console and resetting my router and it is still coming up as i cant view it. Any ideas?
  6. champ19-BEB07BD1-424 Win User

Ethernet cord not detected

Alright I connected it at my brothers and it works, I then hooked it up straight to the modem again at my house and the cord now shows up. So I now know my router is the problem. Everything is port forwarded but it still wont pick up, I have used this
    same router before a few months back with MY xbox before it broke with very little problems. I guess I will have to do a hard reset on the router and start from there.
Thema:

1. I have hard reset my router and my xbox still having problems - Similar Threads - hard reset router

2. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  3. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  4. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  5. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a
  6. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  7. So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?: I turned it off yesterday after playing rocket league using the controller but when I turned it on today all my accounts and games everything had disappeared and i dont know how do I fix it I mean...
  8. Reset Xbox with hard drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Xbox with hard drive plugged in: Hi I’ve reset my Xbox with my hard drive plugged in will I loose all my saved files on my Xbox ? 94715743-5f7c-43d4-b1e8-1d0783fbb678
  9. if i hard reset will i get all my gems i bought back or are they gone for good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i hard reset will i get all my gems i bought back or are they gone for good: i bought a bunch of gemms but put them into the wrong artifact by mistake if i hard reset will all my previous puchases be restored or do i lose them for good the game im playing is dps idle...
  10. Every time I turn on my Brand New Xbox One it makes me Hard reset the router.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I turn on my Brand New Xbox One it makes me Hard reset the router.: Brand new Xbox one. HARD wired to router (5 Feet Away) At first it was once a week, gotten progressively worse to every time I boot it up. Tells me i'm not connected to the Internet when the...