I have had several times lost coins and power ups......2000 coins!! Now, I am missing 100 ...

Discus and support I have had several times lost coins and power ups......2000 coins!! Now, I am missing 100 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; missing 100 keys that were purchased last night. Lost over 2000 coins and many other power ups and keys in the past. 36d90038-c638-49a0-aa02-3d782e9faa90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImpishNumber28, Oct 21, 2016.

1. I have had several times lost coins and power ups......2000 coins!! Now, I am missing 100 ...

missing 100 keys that were purchased last night. Lost over 2000 coins and many other power ups and keys in the past.

:)

ImpishNumber28, Oct 21, 2016
  2. judystone69
    judystone69 Guest
    used 1000 coins to get 100 keys added and nothing happened.

used 1000 coins in microsoft bingo to get 100 keys and nothing happened. Have I lost

the 1000 coins.

judystone69, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Microsoft Bingo Application Closing After Game is Over (Everytime)

TWENTY DAYS LATER STATUS: UNRESOLVED

Still sporadic. Happens 90% of the time. I am losing out on keys, coins and power-ups.

ChanceEvening33, Oct 21, 2016
  4. GeorgeColes Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

Had built up my coins to 193000 and level 36 using the "Continue anyway" button. This morning, I lost all my coins and this afternoon, lost all my levels. When I started it again this afternoon am at Level 1 and coins 2930. Sigh!!!!!
  5. RenovatedEmu241 Win User

Server popping in/out

Bingo is still popping in and out, I am in the habit of writing down the number of tickets, keys, power up coins, and coins I have before each game, and the prior estimate is wrong, It was 5 games. each power up coin total is 78 (12, 26b & 42=78, times 5
    equals 390 coins taken for power up coins. and to play is 28 tickets times 5 totaling 140 tickets taken during each time the server restarted in that 5 minutes. What is wrong with this game. will it ever work like it should?
  6. Elohmn Win User

Larceny Targets BUG: Eye of Falmer (spoiler)

Sorry, I don't remember who. I was just talking to everyone inside the Guild afterwards and it was there for "sell for 2000 Coins". I said, "sure 2000 Coin, why not?".
  7. B84 W56 H88 Win User

If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

I I am alone: Coin toss between Deus Ex (the first one from 2000) and Jagged Alliance 2.

If I am not alone in eternity: Coin toss between Quake 3 and Halo.

If the coin toss decides for Halo, I will probably get crazy deciding which one we'll take / I vote for.
  8. VanBur3n Win User

what do i do with the elder scroll in skyrim

You can give it to the orc in the library at the College of Winterhold, but you only get 2000 coins for the most powerful thing in all of Tamriel. Until he offers 100000 coins, the scroll is MINE!
Thema:

I have had several times lost coins and power ups......2000 coins!! Now, I am missing 100 ...

1. I have had several times lost coins and power ups......2000 coins!! Now, I am missing 100 ... - Similar Threads - several times lost

2. Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...: My Xbox series X wont update any games on my home wifi network unless I wait several hours then it may finally start updating and not sit at 0% but if I switch to my hotspot it starts updating...
  3. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  4. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...: I have been trying for a while to access Minecraft Multiplayer but it is greyed out, saying I need to change my Microsoft account settings, and I have tried changing my family role to organiser,...
  6. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  7. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  8. I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...: I filled out the form that Microsoft provides and provided credit card info that was used for xbox live subscription. The form keeps coming back saying the information is not correct and I have...
  9. Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S: Can anyone help? Digital game won't open 3bde9700-981b-496d-9b33-048e072d529e
  10. My gaming services still will not work even after reinstalling it several times.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gaming services still will not work even after reinstalling it several times.: I've already uninstalled and reinstalled xbox gaming services multiple times, following what people say every time, and yet the xbox app still says i need to install gaming services. What should I...