i have had rainbow for a couple years now and now it says that i don't have it

Discus and support i have had rainbow for a couple years now and now it says that i don't have it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i was playing last night on it and then it started to say that i don't have the game anymore I'm mad right now at Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TD vape, Sep 23, 2017.

1. TD vape
    TD vape Guest

so i was playing last night on it and then it started to say that i don't have the game anymore I'm mad right now at Microsoft

:)

TD vape, Sep 23, 2017
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    I have had it!

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

Good Luck.

{Parity}, Sep 23, 2017
  3. UTBuff
    UTBuff Guest
    I have had it!

This has got me to my breaking point! I have been trying to play Black ops 2 backwards compatible many times but why can't I go online? Keep in mind that I have played it backwards compatible many times before this. I have chatted with many people on your
    support team about this issue ane the only answer I get is that theres a "maintenance issue". And clearly THERE IS NOT! The people I spoke to all gave me the same answersi have had rainbow for a couple years now and now it says that i don't have it :Do a full refresh of the console, and delete the game short refresh the console and download
    it again. After the second one it usually works but then the next day it does the same thing as before! Why I got so frustrated, because it take FOUR HOURS for it to go through this process! Clearly this is not a maintenance issue and no I was not banned.
    Please do something about this.

-Sincerly,

UTBuff, Sep 23, 2017
  4. i have had rainbow for a couple years now and now it says that i don't have it

Are you still experiencing these issues?

Its FearTheBear, Jan 3, 2018
  5. Its FearTheBear Win User

Are you still experiencing these issues?
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  7. Francia J. Win User

Restricted acces on a account i have had for years now and never had issues with

Hi Lassechristoffersen, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please validate if there is no organizer account that may be managing your account. To do so, sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family. If there is an organizer account linked to yours, ask them to manage your content restrictions or remove yourself from the family group since you're already an adult.

If there is no organizer account linked to yours simply reset and repair the Xbox App by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps & Feature > Apps > Search for "Xbox"> Adavanced Options > Repair & Reset.

After that sign into your Xbox App then try to install or launch the game again.
  8. Francia J. Win User

Restricted acces on a account i have had for years now and never had issues with

Thank you so much for the update. When you reset and repair the Xbox were you able to restart your PC? If not, kindly try so we can check again.
  9. lassechristoffersen Win User

Thank you for the quick response.

Sadly neither of the two things worked or changed anything.

there is no other than me in the family share and no other owner or anything.

Never had the issue, didn't change anything to make it happen. I am truly clueless atm.

Any more ideas? :)

Lasse
Thema:

1. i have had rainbow for a couple years now and now it says that i don't have it - Similar Threads - rainbow couple years

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  5. unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass: I want to play this game so i pressed install and it made me download this ubisoft launcher and when i go back to do it now it just stays on activating for ages [img] [img]...
  6. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  7. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  8. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  9. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  10. I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...: I bought gamepass but it continues to tell me to renew it even though I have a subscription for it. 40ddd6c3-3ee6-4361-90a0-252975c9faa0