I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...

Discus and support I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a Microsoft account linked to my Gmail, and a week or two ago, I got scammed into giving over a one time access code to my account. They then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AwakenedPig, Sep 26, 2022.

1. AwakenedPig
    AwakenedPig Guest

I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...

I had a Microsoft account linked to my Gmail, and a week or two ago, I got scammed into giving over a one time access code to my account. They then changed my email and password and now I cannot log into it. Since my email was no longer associated with any account anymore, I made a new one with this email and am posting here. The problem is, how can I prove that my original account was mine so I can get it back? Who can I talk to to make it possible? The reason why I want my old microsoft account back is because it had my minecraft account on it. I am still logged into my minecraft launcher, but the hacker is playing on my account, making it impossible for me to play as well. So what can I do to rectify this?

:)

AwakenedPig, Sep 26, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to recover it manually?

You would need to go thru account.Microsoft.com

As support wouldn't be able to help

They go based on ORIGINAL info

Not changed afterwards

So unless you decide to put random Info obly the owner would k ow type of info

And these are pii requirements

Name address billing info email etc

Date of creation

And any other info that would make up for missing info

If you are missing key info are you sure you created the account cause key info is required to start the account and you should know that the very least
  3. Brian Tillman [Outlo Win User

I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to recover it manually?

Were you using your Gmail address as the primary alias of a Microsoft account? If not, please explain what you mean by "linked." If you were, since your primary alias for the other account was removed and the hacker put in their own, there is nothing you can so. The account is gone. Sad news, I know, but it's the only answer anyone can give.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AwakenedPig

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the public forums no one can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  5. Georges C. Win User

How can I contact Microsoft support

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Erkki, if you have access to your account, click the link below and log in with your account, and check to see if there are any active subscriptions to the account.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If you don't have any active subscriptions in your primary account, try checking other accounts you have.

If you don't find it in any of the other accounts, try contacting Xbox support via chat so they can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  6. rachaellinnehan Win User

Someone has gained access to my sons xbox account

Actually you can’t. The call back option is not available. Live chat is not live. It’s pre populated answers to what you type in. I kept typing help. I have a number of accounts being stolen from and Microsoft will not let me know how to contact them. I have dozens of fraudulent charges on my Xbox account and I can only report 1 at a time and have to write out description meanwhile the person who hacked my account continues to charge to my other accounts. It should not take multiple hours to get help in stopping fraud that was stolen because of Microsoft’s weak security. I’m a single mom who’s rent money was just charged out of my bank account. This is so frustrating. Thanks for the security and support Microsoft.
Thema:

1. I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account stolen

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  4. Microsoft account stolen!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account stolen!: I received a text in the middle of the night saying my account has been accessed. When I woke up in the morning I noticed my account no longer exists. I tried to go through the steps to try to...
  5. My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...: My son fell for a minecraft scam allowing a hacked access to his microsoft account. They are still linked to my family account. I have all the emails about the activity on the account. This...
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked, stolen, and I want it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked, stolen, and I want it back.: About a year ago, a hacker took my Microsoft account. They changed the email associated with it along with (I think) getting it blocked somehow. I have since then made a new Microsoft account on...
  7. My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker: I try to log into my account and it just tells me that the account no longer exists, all because I received a notification that someone had logged in from a slightly strange location. They changed...
  8. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  9. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  10. My Microsoft/Mojang account was stolen with Minecraft on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft/Mojang account was stolen with Minecraft on it: I have evidence of a Microsoft account creation and a purchase for Minecraft both on Sat, Jun 11, 2022 on the Gmail account I just used to make the MS account I'm typing this on just now. Earlier...