I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the...

Discus and support I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since yesterday and today I have had this message,”due to an suspension, the following Xbox Live features may be limited: editing Xbox profile,gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AntiSocialMyth, Apr 9, 2021.

1. I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the...

Since yesterday and today I have had this message,”due to an suspension, the following Xbox Live features may be limited: editing Xbox profile,gamer pic,and club content” last time it lasted one day, now it’s lasting almost 3 days. I have done nothing wrong, I don’t really chat people so I have not sent any rude/mean messages and I have not talked to people with a rude or disrespectful attitude. I have no idea why I’m getting these suspensions. Please find out why I’m getting these and make these stop. If I’m doing something wrong please tell me but if not please get it to stop sending me these.

:)

AntiSocialMyth, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the previous, I don’t think I have done anything wrong.

That's how suspensions work.If you keep getting suspended then they usually increase in length the more suspensions you get until you either get a console suspension or are permanently banned.

No one here can tell you why you were suspended & the only person who can stop it from happening is you.

You would need to go to the enforcement site HERE for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
  3. Reidzer N7 Win User

Xbox Live Service

Yeah it has been the same for me, my dashboard is taking longer than usual to load up when I turn my 360 on.

Also had a few random disconnects over the past couple of days.
  4. N3gative Cr33p Win User

I can't download my Xbox live profile

I keep getting the same error, too... wish I didn't listen to those suggestions in the first place. Something fishy is going on over at their end of the line... everything else in my house (wired and wireless) has had no problem connecting to the internet
    over the past few days.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Refund

Because per the terms to request a refund the game has to have been bought within the past 14 days and played less than 2 hours. As it's been over 14 days, it's no longer eligible.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I contact the enforcement squad on their website?

It takes longer than 2 hours for them to review your case. So it can take a couple of days. This is why 24 hour suspensions are not eligible for reviews. It takes longer than the suspension for them to review it.
Thema:

I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the...

1. I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the... - Similar Threads - suspensions past few

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...