I have gotten 3 different error codes and xbox support refuses to help me so maybe one of...

Discus and support I have gotten 3 different error codes and xbox support refuses to help me so maybe one of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The codes are 0x87af000d, 0x80073cf6, and 0x80070490. I recently downloaded/bought MX Unleashed, MX vs. ATV Reflex, and have been playing NBA 2K21. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JB21_69, Jan 6, 2021.

1. JB21_69
    JB21_69 Guest

I have gotten 3 different error codes and xbox support refuses to help me so maybe one of...

The codes are 0x87af000d, 0x80073cf6, and 0x80070490. I recently downloaded/bought MX Unleashed, MX vs. ATV Reflex, and have been playing NBA 2K21. I cannot load any of these games without getting one of these codes. Every time I look up these codes in
    error help, it all traces back to something on windows 10 when I don't have a PC it's on my xbox one. I don't understand why all of this is happening. I'm not sure if my xbox is fried or what. It only happens on those three games. I've been testing if it works
    on any other of my games and it doesn't. It's only on the ones I listed above. I'm extremely upset because I've contacted xbox support and they've done nothing about it. If anybody has any suggestions or knows exactly what to do, please let me know. I'd like
    to get this problem resolved as quickly as possible.

:)

JB21_69, Jan 6, 2021
  2. GRAVEDANCER1349 Win User

Error 0x80070570

no one will ever help you with this. ive been trying to solve a similar issue with this error code with no luck. support disconnects me and they refuse to acknowledge this problem.
  3. Sargasmm Win User

lovefilm

It's not letting me watch any movie on there, plus it keeps coming up with different error codes, the newest one is WE0400. A little help maybe? c:
  4. Scoobydoo4327 Win User

Xbox not updating

My xbox refuses to update. keeps going to "There was a problem with the update" and gives me the error codes 0x8007045D 0x00000000 and 0x90090005. I have already tried resetting my console, tried an offline update (which won't even start), and I
    have no network problems. Xbox support and googling has not helped. Looking for any and all help to resolve this issue. If I can't I'll have to resort to buying another xbox one x and I don't have the finances for that right now. Please help.
    When Xbox gives an error code, there is usually a link you can follow to find more information. Have you tried looking up the error code and the link it should provide?

You might have to contact support about this one https://support.microsoft.com/
  5. PinkAngel XD Win User

Xbox not updating

My xbox refuses to update. keeps going to "There was a problem with the update" and gives me the error codes 0x8007045D 0x00000000 and 0x90090005. I have already tried resetting my console, tried an offline update (which won't even start), and I
    have no network problems. Xbox support and googling has not helped. Looking for any and all help to resolve this issue. If I can't I'll have to resort to buying another xbox one x and I don't have the finances for that right now. Please help.
    When Xbox gives an error code, there is usually a link you can follow to find more information. Have you tried looking up the error code and the link it should provide?
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

Couple of weird problems, please help!

when you Login and see a different gamertag, that means you are using a different email.

this may be caused by a small typo or maybe using a complete different email at all.

in any case, i suggest you give xbox Support a call to find your correct email and get help regarding your error code as one suggested step requires to be signed in with it - you can check possible Solutions here:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup
Thema:

1. I have gotten 3 different error codes and xbox support refuses to help me so maybe one of... - Similar Threads - gotten different error

2. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  3. Still haven’t gotten my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Still haven’t gotten my refund: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and still haven’t gotten my refund for these two games, I have less than 2 hours in them, they’ve been accepted but still no refund, I never even got an...
  4. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  5. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  6. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  7. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  8. How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied: It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email. 44fa72df-68d1-4b49-884e-58366349be8c
  9. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  10. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...