I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was...

Discus and support I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; please help [img] 8e81e343-1d0e-492c-8934-f663969f8896 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ztech2020 Gamergod, Nov 26, 2022.

1. I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was...

please help

I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was... [​IMG]

:)

Ztech2020 Gamergod, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was completely removed I would like my money refunded please help

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ztech2020

Exists the possibility that you have your card linked to a different account

To cover this possibility please check the Microsoft account order history with each email address that you own

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you're not able to find the charge, the best option is dispute the charge with your bank and ask them for a refund.

Because it seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization

To avoid this situation again, I can advice you to ask them to give you a new card and delete/block the current one
  3. whitephoenix070 Win User

Cant renew or buy new xbox live gold membership!

I try to renew my membership it shows me my payment options but then says your card was declined even though we have plenty of money on the card
  4. Qwaazy Win User

I tried to take off my credit card, but i cant cause its expired help!

Yo. My moms expired card is still there. I have another card thats not expired there, but I cant delete the payment option for the one thats expired.
  5. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

Access to Twitch Revoked

Well thats strange as i can stream perfectly using my elgato HD cap card, which is why i though its xbox that has blocked me.
  6. Mason Buckles Win User

Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

Hello. I’ve tried all of this. When the payment options comes up it asks me to add a credit card even though I have one on file. While adding my credit card info it kicks me from Xbox live when I try from my 360. My series x wont give me the option for purchase and the Microsoft website won’t load the add a payment option screen even though I have my card on file
Thema:

I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was...

1. I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was... - Similar Threads - gottem strange payment

2. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  3. Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase: I have two versions of Red Dead Redemption. One is the regular 25 pound version on my Xbox Series S. The other version is on my Nans Xbox 360 that used to belong to my Uncle. I play it when I’m...
  4. Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?: My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting then randomly reconnecting, however after it reconnects it either doesnt work and I have to take the batteries out and restart it, or a random button...
  5. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  6. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  7. Xbox Controls are acting strangely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controls are acting strangely: I have tried searching for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful so I apologize if this has already been answered but I couldn’t find someone having the same problem as me; My Xbox...
  8. Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.: Strange message on fallout 76 game hoe do I get rid of it e891e29e-a22e-4731-96fa-13cf71e54377
  9. What items have you gottem scammed out of in Rocket League?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What items have you gottem scammed out of in Rocket League?: Yesterday, I found a guy who said he had two titanium white octanes and would trade with me and give me some other items to help me, because I traded almost all my stuff for my titanium white...
  10. i have not gottem my ea access code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have not gottem my ea access code: i ordered battlefield on the 9th and still havent gotten my code ideas? a60cb48b-5bd8-4552-8bf2-8a96de322ef4