I have gold, but i can't play online?

Discus and support I have gold, but i can't play online? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i just bought an xbox after being away for a while. It came with a 14 day gold trial. I used the code, but i'm not able to play rocket league... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuffinDGAF, Oct 16, 2017.

1. MuffinDGAF
    MuffinDGAF Guest

Hi, i just bought an xbox after being away for a while. It came with a 14 day gold trial. I used the code, but i'm not able to play rocket league online. It says i dont have the permissions, and is telling me to buy gold. I looked at my memberships and
    it says i have gold until the end of the month, and i can download the games for gold, but it won't let me play online. I tried hard resetting, testing my connection, signing out, etc. But nothing seems to work. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

:)

MuffinDGAF, Oct 16, 2017
  2. White Neegga
    White Neegga Guest
    I have Live Gold but i can't play online

Hello.

I have the free month Live Gold, but i can't play online.

If i go on market i have all discounts for gold players.. but i can't play online.

What i have to do? (Gamertag )

White Neegga, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    I have Xbox Live Gold but I can't play online

Hey Tosheso! Are you getting any error messages or codes when you try to play online? Are you having any other network issues with the console with things like apps? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Tosheso! Are you seeing this error with all your games or only some? If its only some, which games are they? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Markawes Win User

I can't play online on Gta V but i have Gold

Perform a network test from your xbox console. If you get IPV4 that means strict NAT and you need to upgrade to IPV6.

For info on upgrading your connection contact your ISP
    Not all IPv4 connections are strict and even if the NAT type is strict it can be opened. - There is no need to upgrade to IPv6
  6. Tosheso Win User

I logged my account into my friends' xbox and I can play all the games online but on my xbox I'm still getting "Your profile doesn't have the permissions to access this feature" when i try to play.
  7. AlexKDimitrov Win User

I have XBOX Live Gold but I can't play online

I have the same problem and still looking for solution... Anybody HELP!!!
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Tosheso! Are you getting any error messages or codes when you try to play online? Are you having any other network issues with the console with things like apps? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. I have gold, but i can't play online? - Similar Threads - gold can't play

2. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  3. I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass: I subscribe Xbox live gold, but I can't play in mobile game pass b6c3ff2d-0281-4e12-a6a1-ca8375daa1a2
  4. I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...: There are no bans on my account can you help? 064e8c07-1862-4020-9761-2ea784deb249
  5. Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass: I cancel my xbox gold but I still owned game pass but now i can't play online so im confused on what to do b00cf7a8-45e1-42ac-a3af-d3b813f105ad
  6. Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass: Hi There, I have had no issues gaming online until the last few days, I can join parties and talk to friends without issues but only recently I can't play online with anyone, servers for all my...
  7. I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have...: I bought an Xbox live Gold gamer pass on my phone it came with Xbox live I was able to use it for a day after calling Microsoft support no I don't have Xbox live Gold and I get error code 8015000A...
  8. can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold: Hello, During my previous subscription for Xbox live gold I installed FIFA 21, Forza Horizon etc. When the subscription expired I didn't renew it for a few months and now when I renewed the...
  9. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  10. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...