i have gamepass ultimate but without live gold available

Discus and support i have gamepass ultimate but without live gold available in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; some time ago when ea play was added to gamepass i took the chance and upgraded my secondary account from only ea play to gp ultimate, however, ive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lifeisrubbish, Sep 12, 2021.

1. i have gamepass ultimate but without live gold available

some time ago when ea play was added to gamepass i took the chance and upgraded my secondary account from only ea play to gp ultimate, however, ive never got gold within my gp ultimate sub. on my gamertag it says "ultimate" in my subscriptions says xbox gp ultimate, and i have it until 2022. is there any way to fix this? i've haven't noticed this earlier because i was having some gold months remaining on my main acc, and it all complemented

submitted by /u/lifeisrubbish
    [link] [comments]

/u/lifeisrubbish, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass ultimate.

does not matter, ultimate is just the following

cloud gaming

gamepass for console

gamepass for pc

ea play

gold

so what you see on pc gamepass is what you get.

PC gamepass is the following

pc gamepass

ea play

gold is not needed for pc and obviously you don't need gamepass console as you are on pc.

there are no games exclusive to ultimate, everything available on gamepass pc and console is the same with or without ultimate.
  3. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  4. SylvorOnix Win User

So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

There is no catch thus far but keep in mind you don't have to get gamepass ultimate that is a convenient and less expensive way to have both live gold and gamepass. If you do not want gamepass ultimate and still only have live gold keep on using that it
    is not going away but if you have live gold and gamepass it may auto upgrade and convert yourml prepaid subscriptions to it if you have both. You can have just your live gold and if you do not want that and only want game pass without live gold you can do
    that too provided you have one or the other not both at once.
  5. lI Comet Il Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

As Smwutches said, Game Pass Ultimate is Xbox Live Gold and gamepass combined it wouldn't make sense to have Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate so it upgrades.

As far as I know, the £1 deal is to upgrade only anyway Not to buy out without Gold. You will have to buy Gold again unfortunately.
  6. schnurren Win User

Payment/Billing

Hello NuggetGold,

I am afraid that is not possible. You can only to that with Xbox Live Gold codes as far as I am aware.

Edit : My bad, do you have only Gamepass or do you have Gamepass Ultimate? Cause if you have Gamepass, you have Gold and Gamepass as different subscriptions, but Gamepass Ultimate contains Gold and Gamepass. The first sentence I wrote is applied only for
    Gamepass Ultimate.
Thema:

i have gamepass ultimate but without live gold available

1. i have gamepass ultimate but without live gold available - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate without

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  9. How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. I gameshare with my son, and have done so for the last three years with no issue. I noted to day that whilst i can play Gold games already downloaded, the last being from...
  10. Can you join a Minecraft LAN multiplayer world on xbox without gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you join a Minecraft LAN multiplayer world on xbox without gamepass ultimate?: My son has a gamepass subscription (not gamepass ultimate). Can he join a LAN multiplayer Minecraft world I have set up on my android app? He can do so from his Android app, but he is getting a...