I have gamepass and when i try to link my riot account with my email it says it is only a...

Discus and support I have gamepass and when i try to link my riot account with my email it says it is only a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gamepass and when i try to link my riot account with my email it says it is only a microsoft account and isnt linked to an xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dyffery, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Dyffery
    Dyffery Guest

I have gamepass and when i try to link my riot account with my email it says it is only a...

I have gamepass and when i try to link my riot account with my email it says it is only a microsoft account and isnt linked to an xbox account

:)

Dyffery, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Brayden Beus Win User

Cant connect to Riot games

Thank you for your reply, yes it says on my account that I have PC gamepass but when I try to connect to Riot games it says my account (cheetah0915523) doesn’t currently have gamepass.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have gamepass and when i try to link my riot account with my email it says it is only a microsoft account and isnt linked to an xbox account. How do i fix it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile first and once you were able to see an Xbox profile, you can then link your riot account to your Xbox profile again.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I have gamepass and when i try to link my riot account with my email it says it is only a microsoft account and isnt linked to an xbox account. How do i fix it

Can I have the exact complete message that you're getting so I can check that for you?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Alright. Can you please use a different browser and sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile, once you're there please open a new tab and go to this link to link your Xbox profile to your Riot games account.

https://www.riotgames.com/en/riot-game-pass-ben...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Dyffery Win User

You need an Xbox profile to continueTrying to sign in with a Microsoft account? You'll need to create an Xbox profile or sign into xbox.com with your Microsoft account first. Afterwards, you can return here to get into the game.
Thema:

1. I have gamepass and when i try to link my riot account with my email it says it is only a... - Similar Threads - gamepass try link

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  4. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  5. When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass: Hi i recently changed my pc and when i was setting it up it merged my Gmail and Hotmail and now i can't access my main game pass account and it takes me to my 2018 game pass account which I don't...
  6. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  7. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought a game for 70$ "TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE" ultimate edition and now when I click on it it says chose the plan that's right for you GAME PASS ULTIMATE AND GAMEPASS CORE "PLESE FIX...
  10. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...