I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why

Discus and support I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/VFfDJVG Here is the pic to show you what i see 92b879b3-0d46-4b2c-9912-a29744d307de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaxson Hynes, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Jaxson Hynes
    Jaxson Hynes Guest

Jaxson Hynes, Feb 4, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Jaxson. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please login to your account at https://account.microsoft.com/services. Kindly check first if your Game pass Ultimate subscription is active there.

If it's active, open the Microsoft Store app then log out of your account from there, after that login again to the Microsoft Store app. Search the game Sea of Thieves using the Microsoft Store app and try installing it from there. Let me know if it works.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

As I understand you are not getting the game pass pc, I also have some problems to download some games, not with Sea of Thieves, but with some gives the same error.
  4. THE PERC Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

I have not tried Sea of Thieves yet, but game pass is great value for money. Worth it for Halo MCC alone
  5. King Khaos Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

Rightt now Sea of Thieves but i have so much i want to try.

We Happy Few

Monster Hunter

Fable 1,2,3

Gears of wars (all)

Rocket League

Minecraft

I really dont understand why I didnt get it sooner.
  6. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

They have Sea of Thieves form which I understand is doing pretty well.

I am new to gaming this generation and just recently picked up an Xbox One S, so I have yet to play Sea of Thieves. And to my knowledge this generation the only rare games that have been made are...

**out now***

Killer Instinct (Rare only oversaw the development?)

Rare RePlay (fantastic!)

Sea of Thieves (heard a lot of great stuff about this game)

***In Development***

BattleToads (Rare is overseeing this one as well but another company is developing it)
Thema:

1. I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why - Similar Threads - Game Pass yet

2. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  3. I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...: I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not working. What is the reason and solution? 73c80887-2afc-46d9-b9b7-d96ff478d3c2
  4. I Own Forza Horizon 5 yet says I need game pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Own Forza Horizon 5 yet says I need game pass??: I purchased FH5 in December of 2022. I have the order receipt and everything. In March of 2023, the game crashes every time I open it. Now since April 9, 2023, it says I no longer own it and can...
  5. 24 month ultimate game pass code. I have not received my code yet after a month. Who do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    24 month ultimate game pass code. I have not received my code yet after a month. Who do I...: Hi 24 month ultimate game pass code. I have not received my code yet after a month. Who do I contact please? Is it normal to wait for so long for the code? Thanks Stu...
  6. Has EA play been released for Game Pass PC in Canada Yet

in XBoX on Windows
    Has EA play been released for Game Pass PC in Canada Yet: I am in Canada right not and based on the time period, EA play should have released for my region by now but I am not seeing the EA play section. Does anyone else from Canada have it....
  7. I cancelled my xbox game pass ultimate yet i have to Pay 2 times for it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my xbox game pass ultimate yet i have to Pay 2 times for it?: Hello. I cancelled my XGPU subscription yet i have to pay 2 times for it? It says that i have to pay 1 time for the subscription and the 2 time to get gamepass? Sorry for trouble but please help!...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (no available yet)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass (no available yet): Hi, i'm really interested to buy the new Xbox series X console, but im afraid that in my country (Bolivia) there is not a Game Pass service available. I want to know if you have news about it....
  9. Game Pass Ultimate: Share across 1 PC and 1 console (Yet another Game Pass Sharing question)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Share across 1 PC and 1 console (Yet another Game Pass Sharing question): Hello, I have read several contradicting answers in this forum regarding sharing a Game Pass subscription within the family. My setup is also slightly different from previous questions, so here...
  10. Game Pass remote download stuck on Queued, then turns to Check your Device, yet the remote...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass remote download stuck on Queued, then turns to Check your Device, yet the remote...: Last night I had used the GamePass mobile app to remote install Forza Horizon 3 to my home console, but when I had done so, the app was stuck in a state where the status of the download was set to...