I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one

Discus and support I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was looking at my perks but theres only one and its for overcooked 2 and im annoyed because i dont want to play it it feels unfair cause overcooked 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeneBelcher1, Oct 11, 2020.

  1. GeneBelcher1
    GeneBelcher1 Guest

    I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one


    i was looking at my perks but theres only one and its for overcooked 2 and im annoyed because i dont want to play it it feels unfair cause overcooked 2 is poopie make it so i can have the perks that other people have

    :)
     
    GeneBelcher1, Oct 11, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one

    Hello Gene,



    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro
    . Also, when joining now, you will only get the most recent perks. Any perks from previous months will not be available since you just joined.

    Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

    If you have never had these you can request a call from support.

    When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:



    • Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

      Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

    As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums, I will be locking this thread.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. jameseaton3 Win User

    GTA v will not load

    It was a purchase not game pass.

    We have a second xbox and that one works???

    we have tried uninstalling, cleared the local memory, hard reset and unplugging still no luck theres plenty of storage left. Ive updated the xbox. The only thing i can think of is there must be a corupt file somewhere.
  4. INeedTogepi Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Perks not showing up

    I am having the same problem, only the Overcooked 2 DLC perk is visible to me. I've looked on my Xbox One, the Windows 10 Xbox App, and both the stable and beta versions of the Android Xbox Game Pass app.
  5. iva yletava Win User

    All my xbox game pass perks are gone

    Am on both pc and seires s and the game pass app and on all of them there's only 1 perk yesterday when I checked my perks in my game pass app I have a bunch
  6. andykoster Win User

    State of Decay (Class3) Rumoured for June 5th at 1600msp. o.O

    Brilliant game and there is perk like skills that ya can choose depending on what skills ya have levelled up first,they unlock things like rage which replenishes a bit of stamina after each kill , theres also gun and melee perks and ya only get to choose
    one so pick wisely for each character when the time comes
Thema:

I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one

Loading...
  1. I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one - Similar Threads - game pass ultaminte

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...