I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one

Discus and support I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was looking at my perks but theres only one and its for overcooked 2 and im annoyed because i dont want to play it it feels unfair cause overcooked 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeneBelcher1, Oct 11, 2020.

1. GeneBelcher1
    GeneBelcher1 Guest

i was looking at my perks but theres only one and its for overcooked 2 and im annoyed because i dont want to play it it feels unfair cause overcooked 2 is poopie make it so i can have the perks that other people have

:)

GeneBelcher1, Oct 11, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gene,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro
    . Also, when joining now, you will only get the most recent perks. Any perks from previous months will not be available since you just joined.

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

If you have never had these you can request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. jameseaton3 Win User

GTA v will not load

It was a purchase not game pass.

We have a second xbox and that one works???

we have tried uninstalling, cleared the local memory, hard reset and unplugging still no luck theres plenty of storage left. Ive updated the xbox. The only thing i can think of is there must be a corupt file somewhere.
  4. INeedTogepi Win User

Xbox Game Pass Perks not showing up

I am having the same problem, only the Overcooked 2 DLC perk is visible to me. I've looked on my Xbox One, the Windows 10 Xbox App, and both the stable and beta versions of the Android Xbox Game Pass app.
  5. iva yletava Win User

All my xbox game pass perks are gone

Am on both pc and seires s and the game pass app and on all of them there's only 1 perk yesterday when I checked my perks in my game pass app I have a bunch
  6. andykoster Win User

State of Decay (Class3) Rumoured for June 5th at 1600msp. o.O

Brilliant game and there is perk like skills that ya can choose depending on what skills ya have levelled up first,they unlock things like rage which replenishes a bit of stamina after each kill , theres also gun and melee perks and ya only get to choose
    one so pick wisely for each character when the time comes
Thema:

1. I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one - Similar Threads - game pass ultaminte

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546