I have forgotten my parent control password and my back up questions and I want to disable them

Discus and support I have forgotten my parent control password and my back up questions and I want to disable them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can anyone help with resseting my parent control settings on my console I forgot the password and I really want play this COD BO II.. Or if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KnaidelBee52769, Jan 2, 2017.

1. I have forgotten my parent control password and my back up questions and I want to disable them

Please can anyone help with resseting my parent control settings on my console I forgot the password and I really want play this COD BO II.. Or if there is a code can someone please help me out this is my dashboard no. 2.0.16537.0

:)

KnaidelBee52769, Jan 2, 2017
  2. Cant log Into Xbox Live!!! My Parental password was forgotten and cant be recovered.

Since the new update i cant log into Xbox live because After i place my email and password in it also asks for parents permission. The email that it asks for parents permission for we no longer have access to. The security question has also been forgotten
    since it has been years since that account has been used and ive basically tried every possible way recover the password and tried so many different possible passwords it couldve been. But its no help, the password is forgotten and i am not able to log in.
    HELP PLEASE I need my account!!!

NaderNahnooch, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Help me !!

I can not play because my parents put control for minors and I am already bigger, punch my parents forgot the password and the security question, what do I do?

Flaviogame123, Jan 2, 2017
  4. madman32395
    madman32395 Guest

I have forgotten my parent control password and my back up questions and I want to disable them

Hey KnaidelBee,

I would recommend entering anything as the passcode, then it should ask you for a recovery password. If you have forgotten that password then unfortunately you would have to call into xbox support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX

ref: Forgotten Parental Controls Pass Code | Xbox 360 Family

madman32395, Jan 2, 2017
  5. If you can't remember your family passcode, your 360 will have to be factory reset to clear that passcode (which is the reason madman32395 is referring you to Official Xbox support). Unfortunately, this will also delete everything from your console as well.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!

Darkhawk Ninja, Jan 3, 2017
  6. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    Afraid not...all you can do is contact support and go thru its' identity verification process.

CHAD TPRUITT, Jan 3, 2017
  7. CNote 9787
    CNote 9787 Guest
    Please help I want to play this game

CNote 9787, Nov 5, 2018
  8. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey CNote!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you! I have forgotten my parent control password and my back up questions and I want to disable them :)

XBF Lance J, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

If you can't remember your family passcode, your 360 will have to be factory reset to clear that passcode (which is the reason madman32395 is referring you to Official Xbox support). Unfortunately, this will also delete everything from your console as well.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  10. madman32395 Win User

11. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey CNote!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you! :)
  12. CNote 9787 Win User

Please help I want to play this game
  13. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Afraid not...all you can do is contact support and go thru its' identity verification process.
Thema:

1. I have forgotten my parent control password and my back up questions and I want to disable them - Similar Threads - forgotten parent control

2. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  3. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  4. Forgotten email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email: I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back.. I'd appreciate any help 87a3d84a-ac36-42fc-8a50-3a20e5516d36
  5. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  6. Help! My husband has forgotten his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My husband has forgotten his password: Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can...
  7. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....
  8. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  9. Remove 2 child account attached to a forgotten parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove 2 child account attached to a forgotten parent account: Hi, I have created a Microsoft Account in the past which I then set as parent for 2 child account. I do know the account email address but do not remember the password. I came into this situation...
  10. Logging into an my parent account when I have forgotten the email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logging into an my parent account when I have forgotten the email and password: Hello, I need some help. I'm trying to log into my Xbox live account as i need to change some setting for a child account but I can't remember the email or password. What can i do to log in...