I have enforcement action on my profile I don’t know the reason of it

Discus and support I have enforcement action on my profile I don’t know the reason of it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I went on Xbox support because I was problems with party’s and I saw that enforcement action on my account put on it 9 days ago but there is no reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chloezer0, Dec 12, 2022.

1. chloezer0
    chloezer0 Guest

I went on Xbox support because I was problems with party’s and I saw that enforcement action on my account put on it 9 days ago but there is no reason for it but I need help what to do because I have tried call back for Xbox but it would work for my area it gives me please try again and I have no idea who to talk please I need help

:)

chloezer0, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Well that's not my fault.I do apologise for trying to help

Like i said,no one on the forums can help other than giving you the link i've already provided.
  3. chloezer0 Win User

Well that doesn’t help me at all
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Nothing else anyone here can tell you i'm afraid.The enforcement team don't use the forums & can't be contacted by phone or email.That link i posted is the only way to find out why you were suspended.
  5. chloezer0 Win User

I have logged in and there isn’t reason for my enforcement action
  6. Daft Badger Win User

No one on the forums can tell you the reason as we don't have access to your account.

It should tell you the reason by logging in HERE
Thema:

1. I have enforcement action on my profile I don’t know the reason of it - Similar Threads - enforcement action profile

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...