I have downloaded FH5 but I can't find it!

Discus and support I have downloaded FH5 but I can't find it! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello There I subscribed to XGP just to download and play FH5. downloaded it and had fun for a while until it took a 12 GB update. after that, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bigboss1382, Feb 6, 2022.

1. bigboss1382
    bigboss1382 Guest

Hello There

I subscribed to XGP just to download and play FH5. downloaded it and had fun for a while until it took a 12 GB update.

after that, the game didn't launch and was redirecting me to the Gaming Services page on MS Store.

I tried some solutions to fix this problem but it wasn't helpful. so I decided to uninstall Xbox app and then install it again.

when I installed it, the Xbox app didn't recognize FH5 files and it even doesn't appear on Apps & Features but the game has taken up about 100 GB of my storage drive.

What should I do to recognize the game and delete it? then my storage frees up and I can download it again!

:)

bigboss1382, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Programs and apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store are installed in the following path by default: C:/Program Files/WindowsApps (Hidden items). To check hidden items, open This PC, click View and select Hidden items.

To take over the folder;

- Here is the path you should follow: C:program Files.

- Go to View and check the box next to Hidden items.

- Locate the Windows Apps folder and right-click on it.

- Select Properties from the drop-down menu.Select Security. Then select Advanced.

- Go to Owner. There click Change.Enter Microsoft account email address.

- Check the box next to ‘Replace owner on subcontainers and objects’.

- Apply your changes.

- Locate and click your account in the list. Click Edit.

- Check the box next to Full Control.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I can't download any cars in FH5

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

After that perform a powercycle on your console.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. Evelyn Soong Win User

Can't find the app to download that I have bought

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, more items appear but not the game I'm looking for. I have tried fiddling with the sort filter button, explored all other filters as well, and only the following shows:

[​IMG]

The day where I bought the game (according to history) is on 25 Jun 2018, few days before I got the 'English Dictionary' app.

I have some possible reasons though...
    Could it be Microsoft Store no longer supports this game? If so, shouldn't I have it in my library because I've purchased it when it was available?

Thank you for your help.
  5. Evelyn Soong Win User

Sorry, it is on the Microsoft store instead of Xbox store. Here is my order history on my Microsoft account.
    [​IMG]

However in my Microsoft store App, when I go to Library, the game doesn't show up...
    [​IMG]
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you previously purchased a game on Xbox and are unable to find it in the Xbox store to download it again, you can try checking your purchase history. Here are the steps to view your purchase history:
    1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
    3. Select Order history to view your purchases.

If you find the game in your purchase history, you can download it again by following these steps:
    1. Sign in to Xbox Live on your console using the gamertag you used when you purchased the content.
    2. Go to settings and select Account.
    3. Select Download History.
    4. Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.
    5. Select the item, and then select Download again.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

1. I have downloaded FH5 but I can't find it! - Similar Threads - downloaded FH5 can't

2. couldn't download FH5 from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    couldn't download FH5 from Microsoft store: Hi, hope you doing great! my store runs smoothly and opens pages for FH5, but when i want to download, at first it goes: 1-preparing 2-calculate download size 3-downloading 4-sorry something...
  3. Downloading Fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Fh5: So, a couple of weeks ago I built a new pc. And so I needed to reinstall all of my games onto this new pc, but when I tried installing Forza Horizon 5 I just can't! I only get an error message...
  4. I can't download any cars in FH5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download any cars in FH5: I can't download any cars, and it say's the reason is "you cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. to change this, customize your Xbox privacy settings in...
  5. Can't Download FH5 After Uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download FH5 After Uninstalling: Hi all, I've been playing FH5 on PC since launch and it suddenly stopped opening, couldn't open it from the shortcut and couldn't open it from Microsoft store itself, i would just click launch...
  6. FH5 Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Download Error: Hello, When I am trying to download FH5 on my PC, at 47%, it stops and gives me the error 0x803fb107. I have tried doing WSRESET and it hasn't fixed. Any help? 074c0cc6-f736-4000-99c0-92b9368048f6
  7. FH5 download disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 download disappearing: Good day, I would like to know if anyone has come across this problem and knows how to fix it. So I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and as I was halfway through the download I got a network outage....
  8. FH5 wont download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 wont download on my pc: I have tried to download FH5 on my pc, i had to reinstall it but now i cant install it back on my pc. It brings up error 0x80070424 9c14ebe9-e0d8-4673-9afa-bfc899588af3
  9. [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.: [Solution] Disclaimer: It may be possible for some of you that some previously mentioned tips of Vinicius will work so go ahead and go step by step. In my case however what helped was to restore...
  10. Can't continue download fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't continue download fh5: So I was downloading fh5 preload than paused it to restart my pc but when I came back there were no resume button and it says pre-install again and I don't have enough space to do that and 100gb...