I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. Help please !

Discus and support I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. Help please ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. When I've looked at Microsoft Store to download, the only option is XBox (Green colour). No option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hedgehogmouse, May 6, 2022.

1. I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. Help please !

I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. When I've looked at Microsoft Store to download, the only option is XBox (Green colour). No option for Xbox Live. I have Windows 10. I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and when i open this, it says I am playing as a guest. I have tried to sign in but then it finds my XBox Profile and says 'Lets play'. If I click on Lets Play it says it cannot connect. I'm thinking the new XBox I've downloaded is not connected to the Microsoft account and anyway, it doesn't say 'live'

I'm not that technically minded so not sure what to do to fix this. I thought I could just download X box but obviously not. Any ideas please ?

:)

hedgehogmouse, May 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update mate!

Now we now that you're progress is safe on the cloud.

Let's try this to see if you are able to use Xbox Live on Solitaire:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

If everything is up to date now, try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Solitaire app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again. (If you're not able to find Xbox app please open Microsoft Store and search it there)

Let me know how it goes
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update mate!

I’m glad that at the end everything is working now!
  4. hedgehogmouse Win User

Hi Josef

thanks for this. Will give it a go but will have to be tomorrow as need to go to bed ! I will definitely let you know how I get on. thanks so much
  5. hedgehogmouse Win User

Hi

Now that's interesting ! I've downloaded onto my phone and its all working fine in that it is syncing so I am connected to XBox Live it says.

So my PC says I'm not connected but on my phone I am ?

My friend deleted what I thought was an App called XBox Live. It looked just like the X Box but where the background surrounding the X on XBox is green, this was black. and it said 'Live. It came already installed on the PC when i got it.

I've looked at the System Restore and it seems to have an automatic 'system restore' which immediately deleted the previous one. So, the deleting happened on April 28th but there was a system restore done automatically on 29th April and so not able to restore any further back than that date, by which time of course the app would have been deleted.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm doing great too mate! Thanks for asking

Well, we could double check if you had connected your account with that progress on Solitaire.

Could you try downloading the app on your phone and try log in with your Microsoft account there?

In the meantime, did you know what exactly your friend deleted?

Also you could try double checking if you can restore your system to a previous point following steps below:

From the Start button menu, choose All Programs→Accessories→System Tools→System Restore

Or you can simply start typing as soon as you click on Start (windows) button "System Restore" and then follow steps there
Thema:

1. I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. Help please ! - Similar Threads - deleted Live black

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  5. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  6. How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?: I created an Xbox live account like 5 years ago so I could play on my ex's console, but we broke up like 6 months later and I totally forgot about the account until I randomly started getting...
  7. Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...: Delete my card from auto pay so I’m not paying for something I will never use again 3edfb132-e9bf-4f12-b0cb-c88bce498527
  8. My xbox live clips will not delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live clips will not delete: Hello! I’m having a bit of an irritating issue with my captures. I am trying to free up space, but whenever I delete clips and screenshots, they say deleted and then they come back. I have no...
  9. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  10. xbox live account delet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account delet: how do i delet my xbox live account 69893d65-794c-4deb-850c-841c8662484b